Girls still shity because she thinks I told everyone she has a crush on me?

She block me on Facebook. Her sister is asking what I said. I didn't even mention crush to anyone I just said she likes me on comments. She was flirting I though she did

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you guys twelve? Drop it and move on. Who has time for games like that?

• She's 19 I'm 26

• Dude, you don't want any part of that... I'm 19, incredibly immature.

• Yeah ! I agree 19 year olds aren't looking for husbands. U think she's an atention. whore

What Girls Said 1

• Wow... why would she get mad? If she flirted... she has to deal with it lol :]

• Because I said on her coments she has a crush on me why do u think she's acting like this. Is scared to admit it

• She's just sensitive and nuts

• My ex gave me silent treatment for weeks. Woman overreact to much. Then woman complain men don't listen.

What Guys Said 3

• How are old are you to? You sound like teenagers!
    Why would you tell people publicly your business? And if I was her I wouldn't be mad, but I would lose interest and block you for being lame.

• She sounds like someone that needs to purchase a sense of humour and she sounds like someone who should take life a little seriously. Just ignore her, she seems like a dick.

• She was cheated on , maybe she's scared for commitment. She told her sister I ignored her. For days. Well yeah I did to not be clingy.

• I ignore her 2 days. I asked if she had a crush on me she said no !!

• If you're genuinely busy you may go one or two days without talking much that's understandable but I don't see the point in playing games.

Also if she says she doesn't have a crush on you then take her word on it and move on.

• She sounds immature and you're better off.