Dating indo/pak girls?

So ladies and fellas would you be interested in dating people of these backgrounds, never dated outside my own race as i am unsure if people would be interested or not

Not relgious/cultural

0|0
1|13

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not religious, I'd have no problem with it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I would do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • An Indian girl smiled at me when she served me a mango lassi. Can't tell if I was smiling because i was anticipating the drink or because she was cute lol...

Now I think about it, it might have been both!

1|1
    0|1
    • :o love mango lassis@! :D

• Show All
    • oooh i gotcha :)
      that sounds so goooood LOL.
      man, i -love- unripened mangos so much. i wish i had a mango tree! :p

• Love how this turned into a healthy mango lassi/ muscle rejuvination tips section

• Dating? There is 99% chance that I'll marry an Indian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey i m indian

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never met a Pakistani girl, I wouldn't mind. I lIke girls of all races! Skittles taste the rainbow

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't think so than why me. I respect human being not relgion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd date a Indian girl.

I'd never date a Muslim..

0|0
    3|0
    • Breaking news: there's plenty of indian muslims.

• Show All
    • Lol. there's plenty of people who are not religious at all/left religion with liberal families.

I suppose partially the reason why im avoiding dating people of my own culture is the fear i might come across a crazy. Dont blame you

• I don't hate Muslims, but in their religion I would have to convert and I will never do that.

• I'd that the reservoir

0|0
    0|0
  • So u r indo/ paki?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, don't wanna be killed by her family.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sure. Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated anyone with that background but I wouldn't mind dating an Indian/Pakistani girl if I happened to meet one I liked. Race/ethnicity isn't really a concern to me when it comes to dating, I guess on average I found girls of my own background more attractive physically - but that's just average, there's a considerable overlap, and physical attraction isn't the most important thing to me anyway, and actually I have seen some quite attractive Indian girls so maybe I'm mistaken anyway. So yes I would be interested in dating a girl with that background.

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean you're not religious? I'm not either so that would be a plus if anything.

• Im not religious at all really but i've been brought up in a densely Asian populated area hence the lack of interracial dating, i suppose its looked down upon. Whereas now I've shifted for work i just wanted to know peoples perspective.

What Girls Said 1

• I dont mind to date out of my race.

0|1
    0|0