Where did you meet your current and past boyfriends/girlfriends?

Pretty self explanatory. Where did you meet your current or past bf/gf? Was it at school? Work? Bar? Through mutual friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• Met my first boyfriend (term used loosely) on a class field trip to the East Coast. We dated 9 months. This was 8th-9th grade though so I don't know if it officially counts :p

Met my current boyfriend on vacation in Costa Rica - crashed into him in the ocean.

What Girls Said 3

• At work.
    We had the same job.
    From the way he looked at me, it was clear to see he liked me.
    I knew it and so did everyone I worked with.

• Do you think if I'm the only guy my coworker crush talks to at work and we smile and laugh a lot that she probably likes me?

• Sixth form, University, through mutual friends at a party, as weird and cliche as this sounds I even met a guy once at a book shop.

• meet my ex true a mutual friend. now i dont keep in touch with any of them.

What Guys Said 3

• First day of Pre-K. I was scared & she took pity on me. Became my closest female friend. About 2 months ago, when we were both single, she confessed she always had feelings for me, we talked, decided to take a chance, & been together since.

• On the roof of the school
    I attented back then.

• most of the time it is through social circle, mutual friends