Why is it so hard to meet a guy if you're beautiful?

It's very weird I know a girl who is really pretty stunningly pretty and her mother says that men reject her left and right they meet her and literally just find some excuse and reject her I said oh my gosh I understand because for me it's the same way I'm very beautiful and all men do is reject me left and right they even reject me sexually. I know another girl who is drop dead gorgeous and same thing she cannot seem to find a guy or get a boyfriend at all and she's always single but it's weird every fat or ugly woman I know is married or taken always I know ugly men that are always married or taken. In fact it seems in order to be married or taken you have to be ugly or fat because I could be walking down the street and see you like the creepy guy and even he has a wife but me and all the beautiful women I know are always single.

These women are attractive gorgeous nice people and it's very strange that for me I can't get anything I can't even get a guy to touch me like they at they start acting weird around me and then they start freaking out and then I don't even get sex. Men act weird freak out and make strange excuses. The girl I know who is pretty when I saw her picture I was thinking wow she can get any guy she wants but her mother says the same thing that men meet her I just find reasons to to ditch her and she's a really nice person who's outgoing and fun. Why don't men go for appealing and beautiful women even if they are interested and why do they act so weird around them and freak out if I ask a guy to touch my breast he won't do it he will start acting weird and I have to take his hand and put it on my breast these guys are weird and crazy what is wrong with males today something seems to be very wrong with them.

I once talked to a guy who told me that he feels that fat women want sex more than hot women enough that fat women like to be pleased but hot women don't I don't know what the fuck he's talking about

I don't get why when I tell these guys to make sexual advances at me because they never do and when I do ask them to touch me they still refuse and act weird amend the other day who is a date and told me that I need to be careful with my powers and that I just have an extreme attraction and it's like he just wanted me the sad thing is every guy wants me but all they do is abuse attack or reject me and that's pretty much it
To be honest the only man that ever hit on me are my relatives and I think it's because they are not related they are related to me and they're not intimidated for that reason they feel close to me and they feel okay with doing this to me

Most Helpful Guy

• They might be intimidated by you! , they might meet you and then not be into your personality. Or maybe not as beautiful as you think.

Can't say for sure because I don't know you!

But I have been that intimidated by girls before and still am sometimes

• How do u react when ur intimidated by a hot woman.

• Scared why? That u coudknt perform right? There are some women that I agree are intimidating but there's a lot that aren't. Maybe were intimidating but don't know it

• I'm really pretty comfortable talking to good looking girls and stuff. Just when it comes to asking them out i suck...

And yeah probably scared for that reason or be too quick

What Guys Said 25

• Well here are some random things they could be.

You and your friend may not be as attractive as you think you are.

You may be coming off as extremely stuck up and high maintenance when you meet guys. I think this is more of the reason too because the way you talk about others says a lot about you. You're mocking all these other girls when guys would rather spend time with them. Guys aren't all about looks like the way society makes guys out to be. They're definitely a factor but I'd much rather meet a down to earth "7" then be stuck with an annoying "9."

• High maintenance. Er. Far from it and guys can see that. I don't even carry a purse so I'm more about casual laid back. All of these women I'm talking about are the opposite of high maintenance. Very laid back fun nice women. Again wrong.

• "Why would a pretty girl have an ugly personality?"

You really have to ask?

• Most ugly people have ugly personalities. Many beautiful people I know have amazing personalities john stamos for example

• I can believe a beautiful girl might have trouble finding a serious relationship.

However I strongly doubt that she wouldn't be able too get sex.

So perhaps you're not quite as beautiful as you claim to be, either that or your personality blows.

• That makes no sense because there are skinny crack whores and incredibly ugly women with awful personalities and men that can get sex and friends so that makes no sense usually it's people who are quite amazing to have a hard time because people are jealous of them I have a great personality I'm very funny and I'm very cool and I'm also very laid-back I'm also very beautiful you would think men would kill to get a woman like me but instead all they do is mistreat me so know that theory is total
      Bs

• Well what sort of answer are you looking for?

You said the men only go after the ugly girls and that you're tired of being turned down for being beautiful.

The solution is simple. Become ugly and the men will love you.

• Could you try to help me?

• After reading your question and the paragraphs underneath I think your attitude is your biggest problem and I wouldn't date a woman like you after reading what I read.

It's full of arrogance, it's full of petulance, bitterness and immaturity. None of these four characteristics are amicable and any man worth his salt will steer clear of women with such a horrendous attitude. This attitude is no doubt visible when interacting with certain men. As for the men that are scared to touch you, I doubt they like having a woman throwing themselves at them and probably want to be with someone with a modicum of self respect and decency.

• Are you sure you're beautiful?

• Yes I am incredibly beautiful like I'm so sexually appealing that every man is turned on by me in every man cannot contain themselves around me yet no man ever asked me out or ever wants to date me and all men treat me like shit. It's a weird reality. Even men super turned on by me will reject me. My cousin got married the other day and tried to hit on me after he got married tried to make a move on me

• People used to tell me that I'm the most beautiful woman ever seen but every man sees me just they get angry and hostile they start growling they want to hurt me like literally men just want to attack me and kill me it's crazy but that's how they treat me. Men abusr the crap out of me and are actually more jealous than women are it's surprising that they are

• Because men are scared of being accused of domestic violence or rape and getting their lives ruined. And frankly women particularly 30+(The mother) are over the hill aren't gonna get guys that are committing, just guys who want sex. That's why they get rejected. As for the beautiful women, depends if they are too demanding, attitude, and again the whole rape allegation. Not sure. Nothing is wrong with males. Thanks to feminism in the 60's you have this issue. You want a guy to touch your beasts? I would be weirded out too. They are cautious and aware like me of the rape allegations and sexual harassment. That's why they aren't doing that.

• Weirded out? Really
      That's seriously so strange. I don't think the guys r scared of harassment but if u say so. Just proves guys r whacked out

• I laughed out loud at the asker's last response to you.

• Oops, breasts not beasts lol

• I can understand this sooooooo much!!! I uses to be fat when i was younger but girls still showed me advances, now I'm like in better shape but still not in GREAT shape, but i get tons of compliments, and I've seen girls creepin on me, but they're much more distant now it seems... maybe i should just get fat again? 😕

Anywho... ur prolly vry intimidating, i mean i look good and I'm confident, but i kno that doesn't really mean a girl would like me, they have their own special grading rubric

• Ahaha that's how it is. People are just so weird these days

• Uh huh... I'll tell you what I'll do. You're single, I'm single. You're allegedly good-looking, I know I'm good-looking. I'll do you a favour, I'll let you take me out on a nice date and I'll even touch your boobs all you want, and if you're good we can even have sex. Then you can tell all your good-looking friends that you met a good-looking guy who isn't a chubby chaser. How does that sound?

• Probably sounds good to me possibly lol

• Give me your stats and I'll consider it.

• 2|2
    • Makes sense lol.
      Plus, we intimidate guys... ^.^

• Who wrote this cartoon? How do thy know. Is this a common thing

• People don't believe it but this is exactly
      What happens in real life. All men run away except the super creepy ugly weirdo ones the stalkers weirdos freaks the totally repulsive guys. All the ok or ok looking guys bail even if u want sex.

• My crush is very beautiful and its obvious other guys think that, but she's still single and she says she even eats lunch alone and I'm like "hey babe I could fix that" and so we eat lunch and get married and have kids and die happy

• U got with her?

• Oh. Ha ha. That's good

• For you: you're intimidating. Start being more casual and open with guys, maybe they'll be more casual and open with you.

• A. Superficially attractive, terrible personality
    B. Too attractive. Scares every guy away
    C. Goes for the wrong guys

which issit?

• Well pictures might help to determine if you truly are beautiful on the outside. Trust me, it's very easy for a beautiful woman, or a woman who is moderately/slightly beautiful to meet a guy. Beautiful women can get any guy wherever and whenever. There is one thing though. In the newly premiered TV Series Agent Carter, Howard Stark told Peggy Carter that she has no trouble finding a man. Peggy Carter replied the trick is finding the right one. I think finding the right man is a bit tougher for beautiful women. Other than that, that's not even a trick or difficulty for them. Bottom line, beautiful women have lives easier than any other.

• No they don't. U have no idea.

• You should post a picture of what you look like

• this is either a troll or you live in a really fucked up area. Move to somewhere else. College towns are great if sex is your goal.

• I get the feeling that you reject a lot of guys that are moderate/average looking.

Do you mean to actually say - "why do attractive men reject us?", because you could easily find someone.

• No the average guys reject me. The super ugly guys try to get sex

• Sure u are BEAUTIFUL? If so, wheres the HAWT pix?

• A beatiful girl makes a man fascinate, a clever girl caughts attention of a man, and an understandable girl owns the man. Alright?

• Are you rejecting any guys? Maybe your looking in the wrong area if looking. But reading this whole post is giving me questions about your personality.

• It's not hard to find a nice guy. You just want them to find you

• If I were you, I'd listen to the girls side.. they seem to be taking this more seriously then my colleagues. Have a good day, and happy hunting ~camo

• Simple, relationship material guys are intimidated /think girls like that are out of their league

• They probably do but why. I don't dress up or act like I'm out of anyone's league. I think if I did men would approach me. I dress average am down to earth and somehow I'm
      Out of people's league. Makes no sense. What is a league anyway. I've seen lots of varying looking people with each other.

• Oh yeah that's probably or possobly true. Tho why do they hate pretty women then. It's just weird. Men these days are not like men 15 years ago

• Its cause in our minds pretty girls = a bitch who will be mean

• You should take some initiative, guys are usually afraid of beautiful girls

• Oh hey "beautiful" first of all your attitude , well how should i put it in nice terms.. yes you sound cocky and over confident about your looks. If your so confident why dont you post a picture of your self. Let's see how "beautiful" you are. Deducing from your words you mark yourself as 20/10. I'm guessing your a model, or a supermodel. Us guys dont just go for looks, well we go for them but beauty captures the eye while the personality captures the heart. I'm assuming those girls you pointed out were your friends if not you probably know them. Judging from that i'm guessing you only hang out with mostly attractive people, which is why you know about their personal life and how they are in a relationship or whatnot. Listen, I think your being too cocky, if its one think guys hate its girls being too cocky over their looks. For example : your too beautiful, hmm well it may be like that for the person that marries you since in his eyes you'll be seen as the most beautiful women in his life. But honestly to other people not exactly. You've based out many things in your post and you've also said things about people being "ugly". There is no such thing as that, if a guy looks at them from a different perspective different angle he will find them attractive. But your disregarding that. Other than that, they might be intimidated by your "looks". I'm sure this has been said before but even if your attractive and beautiful on the outside but your personality is trashy then well hate to say it but that makes you trashy on the inside. Now i'm not saying that you are dont get me wrong. I'm simply stating the facts which are true for 95% of us guys. You sound like you want sex. Sure everyone does but you just can't have it with everybody, maybe they think that your a slut or something. Again not saying that you are but once again. Not all guys go for sluts. Do get a guy to marry you you have to understand then and connect with them and be willing to be with them at all costs.

• Most beautiful women the non stuck up ones r sweet and awesome people. Ur an idiot. There r stuck up ones but people like me aren't one of them. Grow up.

• "Evil" "mental problems" like i said who are you to judge me. What proof do you have that i'm evil. "Shoot yourself" sound like a bully to me. A "real kind" person wouldn't even say that.

• I didn't insult i simple told you the truth. I can just tell even if you are beautiful on the outside. You dont seem like it on the inside. Call me what you want. Tell me to do suicide. Of course who would be stupid enough to listen to you. So yeah, i didn't insult you. But if you think i did then sorry. But then again call me what you want. I'm kinda used to it. So it doesn't hurt. :)

• *high five to the men degrading your overly pompous gorgeous ass*

• Just ask guys out. Easy enough

• Men are intimidated by beauty especially the shy and inexperienced men. Its like this if a shy inexperienced women sees a huge penis you think she's gonna go for it?

• It seems many men are in general. Except the players low lifes and douchebags. All men aren't only intimidated by me but they do crazy things to screw me over. Men go out of their way to make me suffer it's weird. They hate me because I'm beautiful.

• I see a pattern of beautiful women being judged to a tee. Which they are. They can't even come online and post questions on why they're rejected or they get attacked by hordes of net psychopaths bashing them for being arrogant and shallow. They have to be kind to a fault while every other low life can attack abuse harass be ugly arrogant. It's. A disgusting and disturbing world we live in. Every hot woman should be as arrogant as the jerks here and more arrogant. They have every right to be as most people here are the arrogant losers with bad personalities and attitude and mental problems. The people here not u I mean others are the scummiest weirdest losers to exist

• Yeah I know it sucks I bet your a sweet person and all these guys are just scary bitches who don't know how to treat beautiful woman as your self. I bet if I was to meet you and you made me touch your breast trust me things would get nasty and Im not even going to apologize for saying that. You just gotta stop messing with these fake people and startttalk in to some real men.

What Girls Said 21

• My mum says guys clock me whenever I walk in the room which she said she always notices, enjoys but is also jealous of, haha. I once asked her if so many guys check me out, why don't they ever ask me out? My mum always says it's because guys are intimidated by girls they find attractive. They assume they have boyfriends or will not be interested in them. It's more insecurity on their part. But it could also mean that they don't find you attractive, even if you think you are or they get a bad vibe from you and your attitude.

I believe your friend means to say that hot girls aren't satisfied with sex because they can have it whenever or have slept with many to compare it too whereas fat girls don't have that choice/freedom.

• Oh hey yes I think you're right that's what it seems to be that they check women out and they want them but they never asked them out but even if they get a chance with them they still reject them that's what I don't understand and. Yes you're right that makes sense about the hot women getting sex when they want and maybe that's why they're not satisfied that's a possibility and that makes the most sense thank you for your input

• Nice! I'm going to a reptile expo soon and am trying to convince my mum who is terrified of snakes to let me buy a ball python, best pet ever and I can let it wrap around my arm when I play Xbox ^_^, haha tell Rosie I say hi :P

• She shares her enclosure with Monty and they curl up together. They're so heavy though and it's a bit daunting because they can squeeze real hard, they could cause damage if they wanted to. They squeeze harder if they feel unstable. You can't blame her, it has been engrained in us that they're a danger to us. I get nervous sometimes, I always worry that they're not in a good mood and will strike, like any animal can.

• It's hard for any girl or guy lol since there are a-holes in he world who will screw us over even if we are big, skinny, short, black, white etc... and it all depends on the person and what they like... don't group yourself into 1 group, remember we are a diverse culture, i know people tend to "group" together and label but nvm that... it's a load of bull lol just be yourself and i'm sure you will find someone who will like you for you, not focused on what you look like.

• I can guarantee you its your personality. Something you're doing or saying is putting these guys off. NO MAN will turn down sex. Not unless he's simply not attracted to you or he thinks you're a crazy psycho bitch... Which would also fall under the not" attracted" to you category.

• O_O... I can see why men are put off by you.

• Lmao... Yo check out this chick. You got problems... FORREAL. You're a narcissist, coupled with more than one personality disorder AND you're a racist to boot. No man is going to put up with you. You pick a fight with your self... I don't have time for a "keyboard war" with you. Buh-bye!

• Well Hello There "Beautiful"! :) First off, much of what you said only touches on "Beauty" & "Ugly"- to me this signifies a rather shallow approach to something that is the opposite of shallow; a lasting and healthy relationship with another. I say this because you said nothing about having a great personality or being kind or loving or considerate which are things that most people look for in a relationship. What is your definition of beauty? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so just because you believe that you are attractive does not mean that every guy that you meet will find you attractive. Furthermore, sometimes men are intimidated by women that are considered extremely attractive- they may look at you as shallow, high maintenance, out of their league, someone that too many other men will want or someone that is full of themselves. If it is only sex that you desire and not a relationship, then you may want to look at yourself and evaluate why that is. Is it possible that men are getting the impression that you're just looking for a quick bang? that you're coming across as desperate? and if you are attractive, they may wonder why you seem so desperate for sex. I'm not saying that you are, just making some suggestions here. Sometimes people that are physically attractive get caught up on that fact and it prevents them from learning who they are, making real connections or having any real depth. People that are less attractive may learn at an earlier stage that it is not about looks but about the character of a person that is most important so they are freer to be themselves and that is what people truly find attractive. Try putting your good looks aside and try to really discover who you are. The good and the bad. Love yourself for more than your good genes. Right now, it seems that you are relying on your looks and not who you are to nail you a guy and that energy may be picked up on by them. You also said something about relatives hitting on you?

• No. This happens to many women not just me. It has to do with men being
      Insecure confused identity issued metrosexual types who don't know their positions in society and who've become subservient to the domineering working woman so they see themselves as inferior less masculine and to make up for that will overcompensate masculinity when they feel they are inadequate in a situation such as around a beautiful woman who thry feel inferior to. Most of the time their wives gfs control them and they have lost their identity as a masculine male so to regain that power when they're in the presence of a sexually powerful female they turn highly masculine and dominant because in reality they don't want to be subservient to her or show they are weak in any form

• My looks? Lol. No. I'm
      Confused as to why a man woueknt be interested in a very beautiful woman. Aside from my looks I have a lot to offer but I'm not arrogant and don't think that way. Ur analysis is def not right

• I don't think I'm
      Better than anyone. For any reason. I don't get why I'm getting shunned for being beautiful rather than approached. It's a simple concept

• I find most attractive girls don't get guys because the ones that are good think they are out of their league and the ones that try are just in it for the sex and not the relationship.
    And then it really sucks because those girls don't have girl friends. The girls think thier attractive "friend" will steal thier boyfriend and they are stuck hanging out with a bunch of guys who only want to be friends with benefits and this chases off even more good guys.

Life is a struggle.

• Oh my god yes that is exactly what happens if you're attractive the men don't want you were there intimidated or scared and women don't want to be friends with you so you're always alone and it's true that's crazy but that's exactly what happens

• Omg
      Lol I know. Anything u do people seem
      To judge or if you say you eat healthy
      They get insecure I know what u mean. People are really stupid. I miss having girlfriends too! My sister she's lucky her friends are pretty cool and some
      Can be jealous but many are just nice. I'd move just to be around nice normal people. The average everyday person can't handle being around pretty or hot or even average pretty women they're just weird

• Recently it seems
      All my married relatives hit on me. Normal single guys don't just my brother in law my
      Uncle and cousin. It's creepy and their spouses are all scared

• I can't really speak for myself. I am not that attractive. I don't really get asked out. However, a friend of mine is very beautiful. She is also a major sweetheart, but men are intimidated by her beauty at first. I often wonder if they're worried she is going to be a bitch or something. There is that dumb stereotype that beautiful people are bitchy when it's not true at all. I know plenty of good-looking people who are nice, and plenty of good-looking people who aren't so nice.

Anyway, she has the same issues that you have. She doesn't get asked out much, but I know plenty of guys who do want her. In fact, I usually try and help her out. I'm not successful with dating for myself, but I've always been able to help set other people up. I recently introduced her to a great guy, and I think this time it's going to work out. The guy and I work together, and he met her once but he was scared to approach her. So I told him I'd tell her that he was interested and I did. So far they are happy together.

Do you think maybe you come off as someone who might be bitchy? I am not saying you are at all. It's just my friend is also shy, so I think her shyness made her also come off as being too good for men. That could be part of your problem too.

• I have been told that I am a hot attractive woman over the years. I make them laugh, and they can't understand why I am not settled with a family. I have worked in a bar, and have been told I could have anyone I wanted. Why are you by yourself? The answer I can give is I pick the wrong men. I am very lonely, not by choice. Men do not ask me out, I ask them. The worst they can say is no. Right? It ends up the ones I ask are in a relationship, or have been so hurt that they are unstable in which I have to bite my tongue and try to make things work. I have struggled through the last 4 years with someone who is still in love with his ex. I know I am settling for less. I have been pursued by a man and have a instant attraction, but he is with another. Conclusion... I am screwed! I asked him out for coffee, he agreed but he is with another. An on going game in life. We have to take one for the team and suck it up!!!

• Omg. Yes. That's how it is? If ur beautiful or can get any guy. It's bullshlt these days u can't get crap. It's not fair. People thjnk u can get who u want it's the total opposite. It's not who u choose!! It's not ur fault or choice. U have little choice because ur stuck in this trap of being hot. Every guy wants u yet no guy wants you. No one pursues you. You're almost outcasted. It's crazy. Yet if ur hideous or ugly yes you'll have a family easily find a man. This world is messed up. It's not u or who u choose it's ur lack of choices

• Maybe it's your attitude. Even sex requires some kind of attitude. Guys like a easy giggly girls who give lots of compliments. If you're trying to be hard end sexy with too obvious signs, they'll get intimidated and if you only want sex, go for the guy with a lot of confidence.

• That makes no sense. If a girl wants sex why wouldn't a guy give it to her. Guys attitudes are great or something? Most are Pervs who are jerks. Ur not helping out the female gender much here. Women have to be this and that but guys can be drooling farting rude douchebags and that's ok. I don't think so

• Guys have to watch their attitudes too. You sound kinda bitter against the male gender. There are more questions from guys on gag how to. be attractive than from girls. It's all about the attitude and everyone has to watch it. If you don't want to, then stay in the situation you are in now.

• you can't be that attractive then because i am gorgeous and i get hit on all the time and men ask me out all the time. i am in a relationship. I've never been rejected either.

• That's a dumb statement and ignorant. I've never been rejected. There are plenty if ugly people who haven't been rejected either. I know of a Victoria's Secret model who cudnt find a guy or get a good date

• wow someone is bitter

• also ugly women get rejected all the time.

• If you're so "beautiful". Prove it. Post a picture?

• You seem a little cocky. I'm considered pretty attractive but I don't let it define me. Being down to earth is a blessing.. you should try it some time.

• No u sound cocky calling others that. What is wrong with u people and I don't let it define me. OTHERS do. U grow up

• You can't just be pretty to get guy, I burn tee you as many beautiful women as not beutiful are taken. It's all in the personality. At the end of the day you don't want to come home to someone who thinks they're beautiful and better than everyone, you want to come home to someone who you can talk to and appreciate you just as much as you appreciate them

• I'm just wondering what do you to ease their anxiety? Most guys have social problems these days.

• I entertain every date and I used to be so so friendly kind nice. Now I'm distant toward dates but still friendly. They usually all treat me like crap. They think I need to cater to them. I only had one or two dates where the guys were normal. One was a professor the other was a lawyer. Other than that the guys r sick

• Men hate me for being happy and pretty. It's just how it is. They see me smile and cringe and want to upset me that's just how it goes

• They might be intimidated by your beauty

• My thoughts exactly!

• I have so many guys asking me if I'm single but no I'm taken and didn't take long he's the one he's amazing

• Guys only hit on u if ur taken. When I had a bf every guy and their father wanted me. When I'm single they just stare guys can sense ur energy when ur with someone they want u

• Yeah always want what you can't have as I'm told

• Maybe you're just not as pretty as you think you are

• You seem kind of shallow.

• literally, i was about to post the same question!!! with me it was an excuse that im intimidating.
    i really can't understnad that because even the most drop dead gourgeous guy will never intimidate me by his looks, so im still have no answer to that.
    other reason "im too noticible" so guys was uncomfortable at te fact that people loook at and pay a lot of attentions, it never happened to him before and he didn't like it. very selfish i think.

• I know! Men rarely intimidate us yet we intimidate them? It makes no sense. Even hot guys esp are scared of pretty women. It's weird. I think were living in the wrong age and time. It seems honestly people just want to destroy u if ur hot. It's the truth they're so jealous. Weird society.

• Well he probably has an interest in u if he's making those comments but he's too scared to approach you. Many males in those positions of power r even more narcissistic scared and guarded and many r dysfunctional too meaning if u get into something with them be prepared to go through a lot of crap. They have issues. But every person is different.

• Oh I meanif he made that comment. If not then he is too scared because u have power over him by being pretty and he's intimidated. If u asked him out he may say yes but who knows because intimidated guys run away. Men these days are just crazy

• Wtf kind of shallow ass bullshit ass question is this? You're beauty only gets you so far. Maybe it's your repulsive attitude that's keeping you from getting a guy. How about that?

• That's funny because I know the more weight I lose, the more attention I get. I don't get rejected but when I was heavier I was invisible. And the really pretty girls I know tend to have guys chasing after them so if that isn't happening it might be another reason.

• It might be where you live where do you live exactly I live in Florida and it's not that way if you are thin and attractive people here don't like you I get a lot of attention but it's mostly people just abusing me for being pretty like people just stare at me and then they do something crazy to me or they want to hurt me I never get men chasing me but I believe if I lived somewhere else and then might be chasing me there

• Most hotties I know and know of get approached by men constantly and get random creeps or random guys coming to try get a number all the time. Even ones with bad personality.

• Where and where do you live seriously because I want to move there where I live if you're a hottie men just treat you like shit pretty much all men treat me like crap and they're jealous of me and they hate me for some reason and no one chases me or hits on me everyone just wants to hurt me

• UK, but I travel a bit and I've seen this everywhere else I've been to.

• I think the uk is different. It seems there are better looking women there and it's more accepted to be hot. Not in florida or Orlando where it's angry ugly mean people everywhere