What do females want deep down?

Over the years I have noticed something, the only way to truly make a girl yours is by appealing to her more primitive selective instincts. What kinds of things are girls wired to like... not what they like because society made them like those things... but the things they are programmed to respond to.

Most Helpful Girl

• What exactly do you mean? Like what a real woman really wants, not what people think we want?

• It's pretty obvious that in any person there are too kinds of tastes when looking for a person to be with: The tastes that society tells us to have, and what our primitive instincts tell us to have. I want to know the latter for girls.

• You must not spend a lot of time on the interwebz. You literally just said what every girl says on this website and yahoo answers and websites like those. "I don't care about looks"... Hmmm, well you probably naturally, SUBCONSCIOUSLY choose who to associate with based on their looks. It is the first way you filter out people.

• @DarkHumorRUs I'm not like most women/girls so their opinions aren't like my opinions. I really do not care about looks. What I care about is personality. I'm not like the shallow stereotype. So keep your opinion to yourself. I don't want to here it. Post your own opinion but stay out of mine.

What Girls Said 2

• i just want to be shown love and respect. i dont care about a huge engagment ring or something like that. respect and love. thats what matters to me.

• Every girl is different but mostly, they want consistancy. They want to feel like they want them and will fight for them but not be clingy or possesive. Tell her she's beautiful and other cute things but dont be cheesy or cringy. They feel secure when you talk most of the time and they want to feel like you would show her off to your friends. They love actually spending time with you if they really like you and just want you to treat her like a girlfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• They want the D

• A rich good looking guy they can live off of and show off to their friends