Does not respond to my text?

Hello there.
I was seeing this girl (and hopefully I still kinda am) and we had a talk about that atm we live a bit too far away (and some other reasons) so we should have an open affair (?), like we can see other people also. Anyway. I went to her town with a couple of friends for some partying and asked if she wants to meet me. She responded fairly quickly saying she was in another town. Two days later I send her a text saying something similar to: Hey didn't see your text, how was it in *name of place*? Three days have now gone and still no answer. Why do girls do this? This is not the first time she does it. Is she playing a game? Probably worth mentioning that she is (playing) hard to get, but has told me she likes me and really wants me, later on in life...

Updates:
What would the reasons have to be for you to choose not to answer to a text, from someone you've been on successful dates with?

0|0
1|1

What Girls Said 1

• Girls are weird. Personally, I don't do things like that because I know how annoying it is to be on the receiving end. It sounds like she's just being a jerk. Text her again and ask her why she hasn't answered. If she still won't answer, don't answer her next time she texts you. Let her feel you you feel.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• "Later on in life"...

0|0
    0|0
    • We made it quite clear though that we would still keep in touch ando meet up and I don't know, fool around... I'm new to this. Is this normal? Should I stop worrying about the girl of my dreams and just continue having meaningless sex?

• It's not normal. This is a bad idea.