Help me !!! me and my bf just broke up?

i met my bf 8 months ago on a chatting site , and after chatting for a while with each other we became friends on social media and we swapped some nudes and stuff , after 4 months he told me he is comming to my town and wanted to meet me , so i was so happy , and we met each other , and after 2 or 3 dates he asked me if we could have sex , i agreed and we had sex for 3 months , and he told me that he is going to live in my town as he left his old town for work. but few weeks ago he just left me and i he is not calling me and whenever i call him he don't answer.
wht should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on, it sounds like he just got bored of you, some guys do that.

What Guys Said 3

• Congratz u were being used n now thrown like used tissue paper, just follow me.. for friendship if u wanna,,

• ct.fra.bz/.../...GOD-OH-JESUS-CHRIST-NO-58961f.jpg

Sounds like you need to give up.

• lick your wounds and move on, it's not the first time this guy did this

What Girls Said 2

• Move on I know its hard to hear but there's more than just one guy in the world you'll be fine. If it didn't work out than this is just a chance to find someone better

• It was for the best. Just move on.