Do you think beautiful women have a hard time finding good relationships?

I've heard a few peopke mention the idea that perhaps beautiful women actually have a hard time finding love as they would be bombarded with offers from guys who only value them for their appearance or who see them as some kind of prize.

Do you believe this is true? Have you seen this happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's tough for everyone, but for different reasons. As someone who's not bad-looking, I get a fair amount of attention, but my problem in dating is usually finding a guy who doesn't just want me as a trophy. It's irritating, because that type is nice to you, and you feel like you can't say no; but it isn't enough to be kept as an accessory -- I want someone who will engage with me and treat me like a person!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so. I think it's easier for them. I believe it's hard for ugly women, like myself.

What Guys Said 2

• On the contrary, they have the luxury of being able to 'pick & choose' who they date, sleep with or eventualy have a relationships with.

• Well... they have higher standards, so any additional trouble is pretty much self-incurred.