Gays, do you like/hate it when a lot of guys are crushing on your girl?

Before I start I want to say that I don't want to sound proud of my self or any thing like that. Im not saying that I hate how I look but Im well aware that I'm not America's next top model. I'm like the girl next door. Lol I have no idea how I got myself in this situation. I have 3 guy friends ( let's call them guy A, B and C) and I'm kind of going out with A. It's not official so we haven't told anyone that we like each other. But I think B and C are crushing on me too. I'm not the only one who thinks that. B and C make it extremely obvious. They hug me sometimes, say nice things to me, they're overly nice with me. stuff like that. Both of them have also said that they would like to take me to prom and things like that. It's my first kind of relationship so I'm not really sure what I'm doing but I really like guy A. And I'm pretty sure he knows it but I'm still worried about what he might think. Anybody, not just the guys, what would you do if you were in this situation? Guys would you hate that other guys like your girl even if you know that she likes you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ideally A wouldn't care, he's dating you and that's that. Confidence would be perfect, again ideally. But yeah it's easy to get annoyed (at worst) with other guys hovering and trying to steal the girl.

If you like A and are worried about what he thinks of all this, then pay attention to him and brush off the others' gestures if you feel there's more than just 'being nice'.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I would. You need to tell A how you feel and ask him to prom or something. As far as the other two just tell them you like them but only as friends and that's all it ever will be

• Na, I don't mind. The ladies I crush on are usually amazing, soooo I wouldn't be surprised.

What Girls Said 1