Guys.. Have you ever had a girl bestfriend?

Did you fall for them?
Did they fall for you?
Did you fall for her even though she wasn't your "type"?
If so:
Did she tell you? How? Did you except it or break of the friendship?
Did you tell her? Did it work out? Did she break off the friendship?

Most Helpful Guy

• How can you have a best friend of the opposite gender and not fall in love? When you first meet someone you automatically judge their appearance, and if they attract you you're more likely to want to get to know them.
    And then they are your best friend and so that means they have a personality you love.

What could prevent you from loving them?

• My best friend is perfect. He's really attractive and good body works out. I'm not perfect, I have a condition where my body finds it hard to burn fat so I'm not perfectly skinny. My siblings tell me all the time he has a thing for me but what do they know? They don't know him. I just don't see how someone like him could fall for me..

• He knows you well enough I guess. You probably aren't fat, maybe a tad chubby or overweight. But a pretty face matters more. Trust me, no sensible guy would have a female friend who is that good of a friend and not want to date them after a while.

• 3 years & have plans for after highschool to live together while I attend college

What Guys Said 8

• I fell in love with my best friend.
    She tells me she sees me as a brother to her.
    I fell for who she was, not what she looked like. If I had not known her and bumped into her randomly, I would not be this attracted to her.

I asked her to be my Valentine this year and that was when she told me that I was like a brother to her. My heart shattered.

• When I used to live up North there was this girl I would always hang out with and play at her house. We used to play barbies together.

And then in third grade one of my best friends was a girl that I freakin' wanted to marry.

• Well I had a gal bestfriend
    but she was kinda sister figure
    no feelings what so ever

• Once, in kindergarten. No, I didn't have those feelings towards her, only friendship.

• Yes I had a girl for a friend, and I fell in love with her and she fell in love with me. But I kept making mistakes, and she couldn't handle it anymore.

• Yes but she moved and got pregnant by some douchebag.

• Yes, fell for her, not my type, she didn't believe in love in the slightest bit, didn't tell her, still her friend today

• I have plenty of girl best friends! In high school I had all guy friends and now in college it is a 65%female to 35% male ratio so I know a lot more girls than guys in the first place. I haven't fallen for any of my girl friends though. They just are sexually attractive to me. In essence, I divide girls into two categories, GF material and friend material

What Girls Said 0