Boyfriend birthday help?

Have no idea what to get my boyfriend of two months for his birthday. He got me this really pretty bracelet for Christmas, and also wants to get me a gift on his birthday since that is our anniversary. I don't have a lot of money but I want to get him something thoughtful. He's a really funny guy and he's obsessed with his xbox lol. If anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it

Most Helpful Guy

• Best gifts come from the heart

What Guys Said 2

• Get him something that applies to both of you. It's more genuine and shows you care. Its stupid but I always like when a girl gets me a matching bracelet or something to remind me of her. Price doesn't matter so much as a constant reminder of them.

• If he's a gamer this would be the path to his heart http://ifunny.co/fun/fpgWSVoa2

What Girls Said 2

• One time I made my boyfriend dipped chocolate strawberries (alot) 😊 bought a nice frame and put a picture of us together then I put petal roses on the table around the chocolate strawberries and the frame, then got him a huge balloon that said I love you as the background, get creative!!! Get stuff he likes

• Maybe a new game for his xbox?