Don't judge me!! I recently have been talking to a Lebanese guy and I seriously like him. What can I do or say to get his attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I've recently been talking to a Syrian girl and I seriously like her. Just talk about anything. If there's chemistry there, it'll find its way into the open.

Are you talking about someone currently residing in Lebanon? The girl I'm seeing is studying in Turkey. Be mindful of current events over there.

• No he currently lives here in California. He moved here about 4 years ago and yes we've been talking constantly but sometimes I just don't know what to say because of our cultural backgrounds.

• That's been a bit of a tripping block for us, too. :)

You could ask him about what life was like over there, if that's something he wants to talk about. People from other countries aren't an alien species. The girl I'm seeing and I occasionally struggle for things to discuss, but we never get tired of seeing each other because we enjoy each others' company.

What Guys Said 8

• Why would I judge...
    Talk to him like any other guy... Unless you don't even know how to flirt

• First find out if he will want to cut off your clit or kill you if you change religions some day.

If he does, run.

If not, treat him like any other guy. :-)

• I've judged you.

Also, "hello".

• By the popular incorrect form of use of "Judging", why would anyone judge you for liking a Lebanese guy? there's nothing wrong with it, just keep talking to him about everything that comes to your mind and see where it goes.

• I'm judging you!

Gosh I'm such a rebel.

• Say your also interested in jihad

• leave him messages or try to ask him hiss likes dislikes...

• how dare you

What Girls Said 1

• Be you! After many failed attempts with guys they either will like you or won't. Do whatever you think feels right. Guys like compliments and when you plan things!