I'm dating a guy from work and finds out he has a girlfriend?

I've been dating this guy from work for a few weeks now and I finally had the guts to ask if he has a gf and said that he does but he really likes me more than a friend. It started one day when I was getting off work and he came running behind me and hands me a piece of paper with his name on it and tells me to text him. So, two weeks passes by where we've been exchanging text messages. He asks me to go out for a drink and things kinda got sensual and he was all over me to a point that he didn't want me to go home and suggested we go to a hotel because he wanted to stay with me and cuddle. But I told him that I got to go home. So, the next morning we exchanged messages again and how he had a nice time with me the previous night and that he had wished that we stayed together that night. every time I ask him if we can chill at his place he always has excuses that was so unbelievable like he didn't want me to go over at his place cuz it's messy. So, I came to a point that I texted him if he was single, married or has a girlfriend. And he replied back with honesty and he said he does but he really really likes me as more than a friend. And said that he was confused with his life. And I told him that I don't blame him for having a gf and I thanked him for being honest with me. Then, I text him and he doesn't reply back. What do I do? Should I cut him off and move on or we should continue dating and seeing each other behind his gf's back. But I can't stand being his side chick cuz I feel and thinking I deserve better than that.

He also told me that he gets butterflies in his stomach when he sees me.
New update with this guy. I got curious and asked around at work finding out he was married. Then, I texted him saying that we shouldn't be talking anymore because I found out that he was married. Then, flipped out in his text message and asking who told me the rumor that he was married. Then, he went on saying that he swears that he wasn't married. I told him that It was bad enough finding out him having a gf and now made it even really worse that he was married.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't date him anymore and cut off contact with him.

Even IF he's telling you the truth and he gets butterflies, adores you, etc., is this really the kind of guy you want to build a relationship with?

What Guys Said 3

• Cut him off fool... Im not even gonna sugar coat this one.

• do you really want him to cheat on his gf for you?

• No, I dont.. But i just can't help myself. I really fell for this dude. I'm so stressed out.

• hmm... well you know where it leads if you dont avoid this guy... its up to you... i know its hard but you are mature enough to know the consequences... this guy can't be trusted he has a gf yet dating and flirting with other girls... let me give you an example by the time you guys are together and deja vu you are in the same situation as his gf right now and this guy going out with another girl... what would you feel? he's breaking hearts on and on... like a cycle... if he cheated on his girlfriend at the beginning he will surely does the same thing on you...

• Obviously a red flag. If he's cheating, what makes you think he won't cheat on you

• Obviously, I already thought of that. So, do you advice that I cut him lose and move on. And not wait around for him thinking that he will leave his gf for me. I really like this guy. but, I should save myself from getting hurt in the long run while it's still early. But, I won't be able to stand seeing him at work. Knowing I dated him. I need you advice?

• Why you shouldn't date coworkers

What Girls Said 2

• I believe he doesn't want his girlfriend to find out about you

• This guy is bad news... stay far away from him.

• You think he's only playing me with words because he wants me for soe thing else? The dude is a gentlemen, polite and nice.

• I think he wants to have sex with you. He says he's confused, so either he needs to break up with his girlfriend (which he doesn't want to because its a sure thing) or not screw around with you. Though even if he does pick you, what's to say he won't get confused in the future and try sketchy things with some other girl behind your back? Its better to just move on before your feelings get hurt even worse. He's already shown you his true colors and what he's capable of.

• thats what i'm telling you in a similar perspective