Why go through hell to have sex with a girl then leave?

Met a "great" guy over winter break in New York. He insisted on talking to my mom and meeting her. He was always on the phone with me 24/7 , whether call or text or snapchat.. Facebook. Everything. We had Sex once and he insisted that we enter into a relationship. I kept saying no but he insisted n seemed genuine. He went back to Cali and I went back to Texas and it's like He never existed. Can't hear from him at all. Only text after 2 at night. I mean thats just a bad sign. Like Why do guys do all these things to female? Why should he get familiar with my mom and all that if he's not going to be serious? Do guys have to do all of that just to have sex with you?

I wanna ask him these questions but he never responds Or answer when call. I feel so bland.

Well guys. He texted asking how my day was. I didn't respond and haven't heard from him since. That was 2 days ago. So I moved along. What a desperate guy move. Think I became a bitch after this encounter sorry to say.

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you ever agree to entering the relationship with him? I guess it's possible that he felt rejected, and therefore decided to let things go with you.

Unfortunately, it's probably more likely that he played you. Some guys will play the long game if they really want to sleep with you. It's sad and I wish it never happened, but that's often times the sordid reality. They know that if they seem to put in the time, maybe they can get a score and move on.

What Guys Said 7

• long story short dont KISS ASS you look desperate and like a fool! HE DONT DESERVE YOU. let him eat shit

• Because he's deceptive, and really wanted to sleep with you. Don't generalize and say all guys do this.

• Not all but I've heard about these over exaggerated encounters with men. When there is no need for it.

• Sounds weird... I dont understand why he went through all that trouble. Invite him out for karaoke and if he rejects you... move on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6jDzibi8ag

• Lolol hard when he's so far away

• Well u rejected him
    so its ypur fault not his

• How did I reject him. Smh it's safe to say men have low self-esteem then.

• Oops... I mean Their*** their low esteem.

• :/
      :\
      :\
      :\
      :\
      :\
      :\
      -__-
      -_-

• Maybe he wanted to do your mom?

• Lmao. That's kinda funny

• better sex after marriage...

• You must have been one hell of a lay

What Girls Said 7

• It's very sad what guys do these days, they will do anything to have sex. Not only is it a fun and exciting chase for them but in the end they get what they want. I met the sweetest guy and after we had sex all of that person I thought he was just washed away... Men that truly like a women will love her for more than just sex. dont give it up too easy. im sorry girl

• Yea very true. But sad because the real deal will come later and I'll gave him a hard time. Guys don't understand they mess with our mind n self esteem when they do these things. I hate feeling like I have bad judgment or make bad decisions.

• "con man" he is, he conned ur feelings so that u wld sleep with him. many bad guys do that.

• Hope the sex was excellent for you...

• It's was okay. Not all that. But It was okay because I started to develop feelings for him.

• Same thing happened to me kind of, was dating a man a few years older than me for 6 months. I lost my virginity to him and a week later we weren't together, he came crawling back after a few months. This man you're dealing with sounds immature, you can do better

• Omg. Did u take him back? . What a jerk. ... and I'm def over him now thank God nobody knew we hooked up!

• I am sorry... How soon did you have sex with him?

• I had sex after 6 days

• I am so sorry... it sucks when you put yourself on the line only to be met with a houdini move...
      Says a lot about the coward he is. And it's even worse he decides to send such an insignificant lame text after you've been stressed over this guy.
      Best move is to move on. Good for you

• BECAUSE MEN ARE RUN BY SEX..

They never stop thinking about it..(maybe the 2 min right after cumming/clean up)..
    But that's it...

That's why they'll do anything for it...

Then they leave because they got What they wanted... that's it... why do people make this so complicated?

• So funny how 2 guys voted this down. Smh meanwhile I'm agreeing with you. Smh

• well why are u having sex before marriage? & u should never have sex with a guy u barely know! he was obviesly using u for sex only.

• Sex b4 marriage is not a thing anymore. people have sex b4 marriage all the time. . . And my point is that in 2015 nobody should have to be vindictive to have sex with someone else. .

• & i been here! respecting my body other than giving it to someone im not married to

• Lol. Yea its too late for all that saving urself stuff. But that's good that you are doing it.