What happen after saying I love you?

Girls and guys i want to ask you that what will happen just after saying i love you to a girls/guys they will go or kiss or something other or smile

What?

Most Helpful Guy

• how old are you boy?

if you say "i love you" to a stranger probably you'll get a "fuck off" as a response.

• 13 year old and yeh if i would do that then she will kicky ass

What Girls Said 1

• well if she loves u back she wi definitly smile & tell u she loves u too :) & thats when u make the move to kiss hercuz she will probably expect u to make that move :) but if she doesn't love u back she will probably stay quiet for a couple of seconds & just say "really?" & it will be awkward lol

What Guys Said 2

• Babies pop out of the woman! xD

• BOY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP SO LATE? Don't you remember you have to be up at dawn to rake the leaves out of old man Mcrays yard in the morning?

• Boy, don't you sassback me!!! You got chores to do tomorrow!!! I'm gonna give you 10 seconds to get back in bed!!