What are the chances that she like me?

She posted a note on my door asking if I wanted to go and get something to eat sometime, but I noticed a guy put his hand behind her back while theu were walking together. She has not responded to the text i sent; she sais she is slow at responding even though we have met up many times today. What are the chances she likes me? How do I ask her without making thigs awkward?

Is it okay if I ask her if this was supposed to be a date, or about her relaionship with the guy?

What Girls Said 2

• I'm pretty sure her note on the door was a massive leap in your direction. you should reciprocate with another grand gesture to show her you are really keen. anyone can touch anyone on the back doesn't mean anything, and it also doesn't mean she wanted them to touch her either.

• Is dinner a grand gesture? Before dinner, should I ask her if this was supposed to be a date, or about her relaionship with the guy?

• i would invite her out to dinner don't ask about the guy it makes you sound jealous.

• Maybe she found a new guy
    Move on or try harder to woo her

• It happened in one day. Did she move on that fast?

• If we go somewhere together, should I ask if its a date? How should I ask?

• Tell her you want to take her out on a date

What Guys Said 0