What are guys thinking when they are alone with a girl?

I've been dating my bf a while we went to see a movie he took me for dinner after and went back to his we were alone sitting in his living room on the sofa we had the place to ourselves why didn't he make a move or try to do something? Does he love me or not because I really do love him is he having second thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• i wonder if she wants to see me how i do all those fatalities in Mortal Kombat

• I wonder when I can fuck her in the ass.

• "Does she think I'm a creep?"
    "How am I gonna fuck this date up?"
    "Should I make a move? No it's too soon. She'll think I'm desperate."
    "Maybe she should make the move first..."
    etc.

• He knows I like him though

• There's always that lingering doubt though, depend on how confident a guy is.
      You need to make it absolutely clear you like him enough to allow him to make the move. Or better yet make the move yourself.

• Thanks it's date night Thursday so maybe do something tonight

• I'm thinking if she can fart loud.

• Perhaps he was trying to watch the movie with you. How did he behave more specifically? He was by your side? He embraced you? What do you mean by didn't make a move? You mean he didn't try sexual things or that he was away from you?

• I was expecting him to kiss put his arm around me or something

• No, I don't think that there's someone else. Now that you said that you wanna give him your v card I guess he is just trying to go slowly then. Maybe only to be sure if he is really ready for it. As I said, he must have a reason, but I don't think that there's someone else.

• He knows I'm serious I'm crazy about him but maybe take it slow with him thank you

• If anything, it shows he really cares. No guy would pass up that opportunity, except one who really likes you and doesn't want to screw it up.

• He is more than likely nervous or overthinking it. If he just took you out on a date and after you went back to his place, he's definitely interested in you. You just need to give it some time. Maybe let him know in some way that you would like him to make a move on you.

• Elephants making a bed... Probably thinking about whatever that is going on in their life. We're not aliens...

• he was nervous probably wanted you to make a move first

• i dont know but mostly it is about who i am together with.. but in your case probably your bf is to young.. other way he could move for at least kiss you or hug you..

• should we bang or not

• yeah... i understand that. you were hot and he didn't react and you felt rejection. I think the suspicion is the opposite. He was interested. You knows, guys are sometimes or all the time like a shy girl. You will be surprise to find out their desire. some day you might run across him dancing at gay strip club. and you want to pimp him but he is still shy about it.

• Either he has more respect for you than you apparently have or he doesn't feel anything with you or he is gay.

• He does respect me and I respect myself but I want to be his girl I want him to be my boy I want to feel him make love with me I adore him

• Protection is not 100%. Abstinence is.

• umm I'm gunna say that he chickened out! unless he ate something bad and didn't think he could preform. I would tell you to make the first move and then afterward during "pillow talk" tell him that its ok for him to be physically attentive with you

• he is gay believe me

• He does not want to rush... and wants to go slowly... that actuually is good!

• So if we make a move, we're assholes and perverts, if we don't make a move, we're unloving and uncommitted assholes.

UGHGHGHGH Make up you damn minds, ladies!!!

• I never said that its him personally I want I don't want everyone fucking guy god

• "I hope I don't have skid marks in my pissed stained y-fronts".

What Girls Said 2

• by your age and his age he doesn't want to hurt you... but if you feel ready for that sexual... thing den you should tell him... i think hhe didn't do anything not a mve bcos his scared to hurt you , nothing bad he loves thats why :) so dont u worry :)

• i say he was just respecting you and didn't want to rush it.