Do white girls like Asian guys?

I've always dated outside of my race... my last girlfriend was mexican. I've only dated one Asian girl. (I've never dated a white girl...)

I like Caucasian females but I'm unsure how they feel about Asian guys.

If you are a white female and are attracted to Asian guys, can you tell me why you find them fascinating? One of my friends told me that European Caucasian females are more accepted to date Asian guys; and that American females are less likely.

What are you thoughts? Thank you :]

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the East Asian ones especially the Japanese & Korean ones. They are super cute.

What Girls Said 1

• I've liked guys of every ethnicity, and definitely find some Asian guys cute/attractive. (I'm white and American). Usually I'm more attracted by personality than looks, but I do like Asian guys' dark hair and eye color.

What Guys Said 4

• yes they do, just find the right girl.

• lmao dude everybody like everything ^^ on any given day you can catch a redneck with a hoodrat if you're in the right place at the right time lol

so yea im sure they do

• Yes some will and others won't.

I find White girls out of all girls seem more open to dating outside their race, so you should be quids in so to speak.

• Some do, some don't. Definitely worth approaching some and giving it a shot! ;-)