How should I act on a date with a girl I'm already really familiar with?

I'm having a first actual date with a girl I already know pretty well. We've seen each other casually and talked a lot recently before I asked her out. Now that we are going on an actual date, how should it differ from the usual hang out I've done with her? Usually you can talk about a lot of things with someone you haven't known for that long like asking more about her, but that really isn't the case now. Should I just relax and talk about whatever comes to mind? Should I flirt or something? I want to make the evening differ somehow from the usual hang outs.

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't have to act like anything. All you have to do is be kind and be yourself. That's seriously it. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. And if that's not good enough for her, then she's not the one for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Relax. Flirt if you want to. Compliment her, go in for the night kiss

What Guys Said 2

• Don't "try" to do anything different. If you know her as well as you make it sound, everything will just come to you.
    My one and only "date/hangout" was with a girl I had known like 4 years earlier, then we never saw each other again until she started working wear I work. But we talked a lot. When we hung out, we talked the whole entire time, and it was great.

• And be yourself