How do you know if it's not right?

I've been dating this guy and it seems like I lose interest in him when he's not around. But whenever we're together, I'm happy and we talk about our future together and I can't stand the thought of him with someone else. But how do I know if the relationship just isn't right or isn't going to work out? I feel this way with every guy I date, it's like I get bored of them when they're not around. Does that mean I should just find someone I'm really into?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your attitude to this guy seems to be that you could easily take him or leave him... This is not really how your feelings in a relationship should be. Have you been together long? If you have been together a while, then those intense feelings can subside over time, but in the early 'honeymoon' period, you should really be missing each other every second of the day! At least that would be the ideal. If this is happening with a lot of guys that you date, then maybe you have to ask yourself if it's really a relationship that you're wanting right now? It could also be that you just haven't met the right guy yet! It's hard to give any specific advice, when you are the one who knows your own thought and feelings better than anyone else. All I would say is not to make any rash decisions, think about how you really feel abut this guy (as to be fair to him and not lead him on), and most importantly, think about what you really want, and how you can go about getting that for yourself. I hope that makes sense and helps you somewhat... :o)

What Guys Said 3

• Many girls are becoming like this nowadays. They know there's more food in the table and more options if your not interested in a guy, but if you approach
    the dating world like this, you'll never know how to love.

• Yeah that means your not into them, you care about them because your human.
    But the real guys your into you will actually miss them when your away from them.

• That's normal.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! If you don't have the feelings when they are not around, you shouldn't be with them. You should be with someone who makes you laugh all the time, cry happy tears because you know you're just so lucky to have them, and someone who you think about even when you sleep!

• Well yea. That mean you are not really into this guy. So you need someone that you can think about constantly and he feels the same. It's not right to lead yourself and that person on.