Me and my ex have been talking and I might ask her out but my friends don't like her and her friends don't like me. What should I do?

Me and my ex have been talking for quite a while now and it's obvious we both still have feelings for each other but dating her again would cause a lot of problems with my friends and her friends.

Anybody that has ever been in a situation like this could you please leave a suggestion. Thanks

• Ask her out
  • Don't ask her out
  • Date secretly and hope everything stays secret

Most Helpful Guy

• Man honestly, if you like her and she likes you, then be with here. If i were in your shoes, i would sit down and talk with my buddies and tell them this is what I want. If they are really your buds then they will be happy your happy. And from my point of view, if her friends dont like you, then to hell with them, lol. You aren't there for them, you're there for her. But, on the other hand, I've had bad experiences dating someone I've already broke up with. If they mess up once you never know if they'll mess up again. But if you trust her man go for it. Good luck, hope this helps some. KCCO buddy.

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't your friends like her and why don't her friends like you? Are you two bad for each other?
    Don't date secretly though because eventually you'd come out and then they'd know so it doesn't make sense or you'll just break up because you can't be open about it with your friends.
    If you two are bad for each other, don't ask her out. If your friends are just jerks and don't want to see a happy couple together then ask her out.

What Guys Said 1

• I dont think you should date in secret, your supposed to like each other, no one else matter and your friend have no right to say otherwise and if they are true they won't stop being your friend because your dating her and if they do they have a lot of growing up to do.