Has anyone noticed how most attractive females under 25 on dating sites are weird, creepy, unsocial, have princess syndrome, or are single moms?

First off notice how I used the word most? Also notice how I talked about a specific age range? I know you are wondering, how I know a good amount of attractive women on dating sites have princess syndrome. I know because a good amount put ''cute me,'' or something else instead of their name on their profile, or they put ''cute me'' or something else on top of their selfies. The rest I know from talking to them. I didn't bother messaging attractive women with princess syndrome. I don't like them.

Oh I also forgot to add druggies, alcoholics, or promiscuous.
Doing weed every single guy in my definition is a druggie too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get what you mean but i think what you are seeing is the pop-culture influecing them too much, they are young and think they are invinsible and so perfect... so... they can be quite arrogant and full of themselves... but if a guy genuinely loves herself for her she is that's not her having "princess syndrom" now i know i have a cute baby face ^_^ lol and guys find me cute so... i admire that in myself too but it doesn't mean i'm all like "Ugh! look at me and my selfie! i'm so cute it will kill you! LOOK! LOOK AT ME!" LOL i hate that too, it's so attention seeking, you just don't admire the attention seeking behavior to get the attention of as many dudes possible... but they don't just do it to dudes... they do it with other girls too, they act all "perfect" and go "My life is SO SO "perfect" and I'M so "perfect" everything is peachy *fake smile*" lol, non of you guys need these sort of girls and us girls don't need other girls like that in the world that give us a bad name.

• Well the thing is you know you are cute but you don't put on Facebook or on dating sites''cute me,'' or whatever.

• Nah she ain't condifent when she is very vain... and believes like most people that looks is everything... what the media especially has done to them is sick... they just sell themselves like that to people... and honestly it's got to the point that if your not "hot" you can't even be "friends" with them, most girls look me up and down because i'm over-weight, no way they would "initiate" me into their circle of "friends" now... oh no... lol i'm scare hehe. Ether she's THAT brainless or she's only saying that everything about her is in her appearance is just to put any guys off looking for something serious to attract guys that want just a fling because she only wans flings too.

• You are right. That isn't confidence. She is actually insecure and a bitch

What Girls Said 13

• Woah, fascinating. Thank goodness women don't need to worry about most handsome men on dating sites having any undesirable characteristics.

• You are joking right?

• lol, good to see you still around TheoryofA

• @Watermelonoma Oh hey, well thanks (:

• Most 25 year olds are still figuring out who they are. It takes time, experience and security for women to truly understand who they are. I think its fine when individuals use a pseudo name on their single account. There are many unstable men on dating websites who are looking for something beyond a normal dating relationship. So women have to be careful when displaying who they truly are. In addition, if you look beyond the profile or other idiosyncrasies and take a moment to try and get to know them you may see a totally different picture then one they displayed on their page.

• Um there are plenty of things to put then ''cute me'' or some other nonsense.

• Wow there is a difference between being confident then letting the world know you are cute. You keep that stuff to yourself. It is a huge turn off for most guys those type of women, it is a huge turn off for most women those cocky guys, too.

• Its all about perception. I never judge a book by its cover. I want to know what the pages are saying then I decide what type of person they are.

• Whats wrong with someone liking themselves? I agree that the rest would be bad though (although I'm not certain that most exhibit these traits)

• Being stuck up is annoying and a turn off.

• It is a turn off for most guys though. Girls could think they are cute, just keep it to myselfs though and not let other people know.

• You have the right to your opinion, but they aren't harming anyone else so I don't see how it's bad. Girls are constantly told to be insecure, docile and fragile by the media and doing things like this defies that. I love it. As someone with intense insecurity I even look up to that.

• it sounds like you're just venting and dont actually want an answer to a question.

• Um I am not venting at all, I have talked to nice preety girls online, there were the few that weren't what I described. I have been dating sites for a while, I am not talking out of my you know what.

• its your truth, i would have to see it for myself

• There is no reason for me to make this stuff up.

• I can say the exact same thing about guys and so much more not to forget desperate. Dating sites are for people looking for love and I guess there are not any perfect people there just like outside of the internet. Everyone has something about them that may be unappealing to others and they go searching in hopes of finding someone to accept them.

• Have you ever noticed that most men under 25 on dating sites are complete perverse assholes?

• Yes I have but stay on topic genius.

• You are still generalizing. Maybe the girls just think you're a fucking creep so they are rude towards you.

• Um so they are druggies, alcoholics, weird, creepy, etc. because of me? You make no sense. I have talked to nice attractive women online around my age.

• No, I have not noticed.

• Well I have and I am telling the truth.

• I believe that you think you're telling the truth.

• Has anyone ever noticed how stupid guys look with a? on their forehead?
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Huh?

• I said the word most, I have been on a dating sites a long time. Many attractive women 25 or older on dating sites are fine though.

• Cute me.

Be my prince slave, bby.

• I haven't noticed this

• Well it is the truth though.

• Are you just now discovering that there's like, more to a person's dateability than their looks?

That's the purpose of dating.
    You weed out the bad ones.

• I have always known that, I don't go after the attractive girls that are druggies, alcoholics, have princess syndrome, etc.

• Ok cool.
      Lots of dudes under 25 are assholes, partiers, sleep around, etc

people in general suck

• No not people in general suck, most people under 25 suck lol.

• Dating sites are really better for people over age 25, IMHO. Before that, you should have plenty of social opportunities to meet someone.

• Yeah I get you, but do you agree with me with I am saying?

• I'd say it for both sexes, to be honest. For every princess there's a superbro sending dick pics or nerdy guy bragging to his friends that he only accepts 8's & 9's.

• You mean for attractive guys under 25 too on dating sites? We were talking about attractive women before, so I am assuming we are talking about both male and female now. Both females under 25 that are not good looking that are on dating sites are what I described as well except most of them don't have princess syndrome. I am preety sure it applies to most males under 25 that are not good looking as well that are on dating sites but I am preety sure most of them don't have prince syndrome.

• No, I have not.

• Well that is the situation.

• I have found ones that don't fit in with the most.

• Good… then all there is to worry about is if they like you.

What Guys Said 9

• I noticed that there are a ridiculous amount of teachers and soon-to-be teachers on dating sites. I have also noticed the drug users but I simply don't date them again.

I am sure there are many girls that let the massive amounts of emails inflate their ego but if they're like that simply stop messaging them. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them are actually just girls who only have profile pics of their face because they're actually overweight. Many do pull that trick just to be let down when guys drop contact after the first date.

• I hate that. If I don't see a full body pic and a face pic to where I can see what her body looks like, I don't respond.

I don't mind some chub, but I want to see what I'm working with. Us men are visual creatures!

• *grabs some popcorn*

• Well I wouldn't go on a dating sight if your under 25 cause at our age its time to have fun and stay as stress free as possible. Most women under 25 who I know at my uni have little to no dating qualities cause they feel that most guys don't want to date at that age so they also party. Your right though most men and women under 25 don't have any real sence of what a loving relationship should be and aren't ready to date including myself.

• I just came in here for the booze...

• I don't use dating websites.

• It's a dating site, what did you expect?

• Wouldn't know I don't use dating websites.

• That makes sense, because a good looking girl under 25 wouldn't need a dating website.

• Exactly!!! Look at that one girl above who keeps saying I am generalizing, etc. She can't accept that I have have been on dating websites for a long time to know this stuff.

• Most females between the age of around 18 - 26 have princess syndrome. This is why:

www.zdnet.com/.../

High school-aged girls are often sweeter because they haven't been exposed to as much male attention. Older women are also because they can't get as much male attention.