Would you date a person jest for there looks?

Would you jest date them for there looks or for there personallity

• Looks
  • Personally
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality is #1 thing I look for. Without a good personality, they don't have a chance no matter their looks

What Guys Said 7

• That's the first thing that catches your eyes is beauty and when Its all new do we really know the person? so yes I would

• Has to be both, you can't really have a good relationship without them

• Most likely not, I find any girl who is clean, styled nicely and a generally healthy weight to be very attractive. However, personality is also very important to guys.

• I have, depends what I'm looking for. A quick hook up? Looks. A relationship? Both, more personality though.

• No. Because having a relationship with someone that's not compatible would inevitably lead to drama. And I'm repulsed by drama.

• I need both, they are both important.

• Yes... I would

What Girls Said 11

• No.. I'm a personally type of chick.
    I've been there done that with good looking men, who were dumb as dog shit 😒 never again.

• I wouldn't do that because I can't. I am not capable of doing that. If I could, then I would.

• No way! personality is the most important one for me cause thats pree much the one thing that makes you two connect. But in saying that looks is also important, because you get attracted to someone just by judging how they look when you first ever see them and haven't ever tlked to them. So really both is kinda equal you need a great personality with someone to be able to get along with them and the look that doesn't have to be model style but is good enough for you :)

• No. That sounds boring.

• No way could I go by JUST looks. I'd have no problem going out with someone ONLY knowing their personality (depending on that personality). Only worrying about looks is shallow.

• I dated a guy because he was extremely attractive, but he had such an awful personality that I ended up breaking up with him. For me, I have to at least be attracted to you, but you also can't be a total ogre attitude wise.

• To be honest, looks are one of the key factors when it comes to making your desicion. I mean have you ever looked at an ugly guy and said/thought "I would like to date him"? I don't think so, because I haven't. After the looks it comes personality, if he's sweet, charming, and looks are just a plus. So basically for me, the person has to be attractive and have a killer personality

• if they are a dick pfff in your fuckin dreams. if they are hot i'll try to avoid them because most of them are dicks and over-confident in themselves

• nope. said it before: pretty gets boring really fast.

• Has to be both.

• For me it's about the personality