Boyfriend still on Tinder?

A friend of mine says she saw my boyfriends profile on Tinder recently. I'm worried, because we both used to have an account, just for fun, but then decided we would both delete it. Is it possible that his profile still appears after deleting the app?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it'll say on his profile the last time he was online (unfortunately, unless she made a note of that, or they both liked each other so she can access his profile whenever she wants... too late to find out).

There is an option to make your profile invisible but not everyone remembers to do that.

What Guys Said 5

• In my experience it is always a bad idea to bring up anything that could be perceived as an accusation of cheating. If he feels accused and he's not cheating it will hurt the relationship, and if he is cheating he'll just deny it. Maybe he'll say he forgot and take the account down, but if he's wanting to cheat he'll just meet women somewhere else. Wouldn't you be hurt if he accused you of cheating?

If you really think he's cheating then you just need to pay attention for things that might indicate he is lying to you. If you ask him about his day and he gets a little nervous and that he's taking too long to reply because he's thinking of a lie.

Think about it this way. If he's a cheater you want to find out now instead of 10 years later when you're married and have kids, right? The best thing you can do is trust him and don't try to stop him. If he's not a cheater then he won't cheat, and if he is then it's only a matter of time,

• Communicate with him woman

• just because he still has a tinder profile or even uses the app doesn't mean he will betray you. chill out xD

• I know but I had some similar experiences with my bf in the past, that do my trust no good.

• well if you can´t trust him, you shouldn´t be together in the first place. i know it can be hard if you´ve been cheated before but there is no way it can work without trust.

• No it won't appear if deleted, he still has account

• Yeah if you just delete the app yur profile still exist maybe he just doesn't know bout it but maybe if he met to delete he just has to go to the website and delete the profile

What Girls Said 2

• Ahhh I can't remember with Tinder. Haven't used that one in a while. I'm using one called Blendr right now and the profile still appears after you delete the app so, yeah, I'd say it's possible for Tinder as well.

• He'll never delete it. Most guys do this crap