Ladies: Would you date a guy who is shorter than you?

Have you ever dated one? What was your experience like?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, I've dated girls taller than me, I'm 5'11. These are interesting statistics..

yougov.co.uk/.../

What Guys Said 1

• There are girls who prefer taller guys but I think most guys don't want to date girls taller than them because it just feels weird to them and I'm one of those guys. I am considered short but I generally try to date girls shorter than me.

What Girls Said 8

• In theory, yes.

In reality, I'm 5'1 so I'm never going to find out if I'm full of nonsense or not.

• I really liked this guy, he was smaller than me, smart, verryy good looking, but when it came down to kissing him for the first time I just couldn't do it, I think it's because It makes me feel less womanly? i like to be smaller and have a taller more masculine male to have his arms around me.. anyway we turned out to be really close friends

• I say that I prefer taller guys, but I have fallen for a few guys that were an inch or two shorter than me. As long as they're fit, handsome, and intelligent, it doesn't matter all that much in the end. I still feel dainty in comparison to them because I'm slender.

• If I liked him then yeah, of course. I dated a guy shorter than me once and it was perfectly fine. If you're truly into them, it shouldn't make a different one way or the other.

• I have before and would again. Height doesn't matter to me.

• I have never dated, but I do prefer taller guys or at least same height.

• Yes i have! i'm 6,2
    That was an experience.. it was so WEIRD because, i couldn't hug him the way i wanted to especially when we go out to public places togther.

But if you love/like him it shouldn't matter..

• Noooo nvr. I'm 5'9 & I don't even like guys the same height as me