How to meet guys when you work long hours?

Alright. First off, I commute about 35 miles to and from work. I leave at 645 am and get home around 615-630 is pm. By the time I'm home I'm so tired (my work is stressful) that I literally eat, shower, watch a little tv or read and then I'm in bed by 930 pm. This makes it practically impossible to meet people expecially because I'm not a very social person. Do you have any tips of places I can meet guys maybe on the weekend since I'm unlikely to go out during the weeks.. Or tips of showing that I'm interested if i see someone attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Meeting someone through work could be an option. Even if you don't find yourself attracted to anyone you work with you could try and befriend a few people at work. If you befriend the right people you should eventually reach a point where you will hang out with your "work friends" outside of work after work parties, weekend parties/gatherings etc .). Depending on how social or active these friends are, you could soon meet someone you like. What I described above is what happened to me, turning me from a virtual hermit into well-connected person.

• That would be a great idea unfortunately I work in a small law firm with only four men all of whom are at least twenty years older and married. The ladies who work their are in their late thirties with kids while I'm only 24 with no kids. :(

• ohhhhh that does present a problem :$ I work in a factory setting so maybe that's why all my friends went to all the "hot" parties. How large is your circle of friends outside of work? Do you have any hobbies (even if you haven't done the for a while)?

• I live the same situation as you, the only difference is the time, I enter at 5:45am and come out around 6:00pm and also have been asking the same question to myself

• Online dating is the one for you... sign up to a free one like Okcupid or POF but be beware of the creepy messages you'll receive

• Do you even enjoy your work?

• You don't. \o/

• Just gotta find someone with the same schedule.

• Im the exact same way! I enjoy my simple life and I know that there will come a time when I meet the right girl! Its destiny

What Girls Said 1

• You don't have to be in bed at 9:30 on fridays or saturdays... meet people then.