Orgies in Relationships?

Guys, if you are in a relationship, would you be upset if your significant other showed interest in being in an orgy? How would it make you feel? Would you think that your girlfriend just wants to have sex with a bunch of different guys and doesn't value sex with you, or would you just think she was a bit more adventurous than most?

• I'd love to be in an orgy with my girl! Bring it on!
  • I'm indifferent to it. I wouldn't want to watch my girlfriend with another man, but it would be an interesting experience.
  • I am completely opposed. I could never have sex with another woman near my girlfriend, let alone watch her with someone else.
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you think that your girlfriend just wants to have sex with a bunch of different guys and doesn't value sex with you?

Yeah that's pretty much exactly what I'd think.

But that's just me, I've never really been good with sharing :/

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• I can respect it as her fetish, but it's not something I personally find appealing. If I truly loved her and this is something she really longed for, I could probably tolerate it if she could truly convince me that she loved me whole-heartedly and this was just for fun and excitement.

• Not sure it's something I could handle. Just too crazy for me.

• I wouldn't care. I wouldn't participate though I've got others to do and she just needs to get an STI test every 3 months.

• I personally couldnt handle that, knowing that another man has been with my gf whilst I was with her.

• I wouldn't mind when i'm in a relationship i like to have with my partner a open mind about sex

What Girls Said 0