Guys... would this make you feel good? I think it's cheesy?

If your girlfriend told you that you turn her on just by being you, how would you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd feel awesome!!! Cheesy? Nah. And she turns me on!!!

• Yea... I told him that I am going to be extra horny when I see him this weekend. Plus he knows I get that way after my period. Would that make you excited or make you want her more?

• Extra horny? Um.. both!!!

What Guys Said 3

• It would make me feel really good about myself, though it'd be pretty awkward too...

• I'd start being me a lot more :D

• Yes it would... It would take a lot of restriction not to rip up her clothes on sight

• it would make me feel great

• honestly i would want her more but not every guy has the same opinion.

What Girls Said 0