A lot of guys like me but I'm having trouble finding interest in them?

I'm 19 and a freshman girl in college. I've had a lot of guys like me and I've had small things with some of them but they don't work out either because I don't like them that much or because they do something I won't put up with like drugs so it doesn't really get anywhere. Its hard to find a guy I'm interested in and I don't have a guy I'm crushing on right now which is weird. I do try to date guys that like me when I don't really like them back to see if I develop feelings for them but then I start getting turned off because they like me too much in comparison to how much I like them. I have had a boyfriend before who I really liked but we broke up a couple years ago. I've had so many opportunities with a lot of guys but it just never develops into anything more or progresses. My crushes my senior year of high school consisted of one of my best friends who had a girlfriend and another guy who liked me that had a girlfriend. I need to know if I have an issue or if maybe I'm not ready for a relationship? I hate hooking up with random guys and I really want to find a guy I can end up in a long term relationship with. What am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omggg your like me, i once went out with a guy i didn't have a crush on him as i felt that it would be rude of me to reject him again (yes i did it twice and yes i am really nice) and it was stupid of me, too be honest when you find out by someone your guy friends turn out to have a crush on you its worst sometimes because you feel uncomfortable and if they ask you out and you reject them your friendship gets ruined. What i did when anyone ask me my crush i told them he was in a different school or country (which he is by the way I move a lot so i have lived in many different places) so no rumors about me liking someone in my school would spread and also LIVE YOUR LIFE!! :D i feel confused sometimes like i am sometimes not even sure if i have a crush on someone I think i do and then i dont. The only time i did and i knew it for sure was when my best friend had a crush on me and i did too (we never admitted we just knew from other people but in the last he confessed) but i had to move so i left the school and now he is dating my other best friend but i think he still likes me because he says - I love you and i miss you and he also confessed the time he was dating my best friend which was after i left also i feel more guilty because i think my other best friend's boyfriend had a crush on me and now days after realizing that my best friend make sure i stay away from him, i am fine with that :( I guess maybe because i still miss the one crush, the one love i actually felt, that i can't think of any other boy.

Your in collage if you dont have anyone in your mind then just concentrate in your work so that after collage you can achieve a great career, you mite find someone later. Whenever i had a crush on someone or a ex who moved on from me, just remember that there are many fishes in the sea, surely you will find someone of your like :D and there are many other guys probably better. :D just go out make friends, study, travel do anything you want, enjoy single life

What Guys Said 1

• You like what you like, that's not a problem. I'd say you need to meet more people.

What Girls Said 1

• You're perfectly normal. In fact you're smart because you're not hooking up or settling for something that you know isn't meant to be. I met my husband at age 25 and the timing was perfect! Stick with your values and just enjoy your youth and freedom, there's lots of time for love, marriage, and babies.