If a girl stops texting after a few outings does this mean she doesn't like me?

Ok...I met this girl at a dance hall bout 2 weeks ago, got her number. I texted her the first week a little bit...then I asked her to lunch, and she said maybe. The next day she calls me and asks if I want to go to lunch with her and her friend. I go and we have a pretty good time. Then, during the same week, she texts me and asks if I want to go out with her and her friends. We do and we have a good time. She starts holding my hand, and we kiss (no tongue). I ask her to come to a football game that weekend. She does, and we have a good time there also. She continues to hold my hand, and we kiss again. Then that same night, my buddies and I go out and she texts me that they are going to the dance hall again. I take my buddies there, and I get her to introduce her friends to mine. Well, one of my buddies acts like a jackass, and embarrasses me. She then tells me not to be mad if she does not dance with me that much. SO I said OK...I get her out to the dance floor and say that I'm leaving and getting my friend out of there. She asks why and I say that I feel bad about what happened...we wind up on the side talking about mine and her exes...then she suggests that we start seeing each other without our friends around. The next day she starts texting in the evening just telling me what she's doing...Then the next day she does the same thing. So I send her one back asking her to pick a night this week to go out. And that was a whole day ago... So now I'm still waiting ...Whats up here?

Update: Another question would be how long should I wait b4 I cut bait with this girl...OR...should I call or text her again?

Ok so she texted me again...but didn't mention anything about what I had asked...just like I had never asked it. She just talked about her day again...haha...has she put me in the "friend zone" or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• if a girl stops texting that's generally a bad sign but she might not be gone for good , like you might run into her again at some point . think for the immediate time being its time to move on if she's not replying but keep her as an option down the road if you run into at some point and she s in a better mood .

What Girls Said 1

• from a girls point of view I think she clearly likes you

so I think tomorrow if you don't get a text then text her and say what's up

if she doesn't text back well then I wouldn't bother but I'm sure she will

What Guys Said 2

• That's a tough one. I personally hate it when a person doesn't directly text back. It's disrespectful. But I understand why they would or could not answer straight away. I reckon you should wait a day or two. See if you text her and she hasn't replied, and then you follow it up, it seems like you're too pushy. Maybe she was busy, but it doesn't matter, give her a bit of lag time and don't spend all your time focusing on her. You'll end up suffocating her and she'll leave brother.

• No it may be something else like she forgot, her phone died, etc. Don't freak out unless you know more about the situation.