Skeletons in the closet?

Question for the girls- how would you react to finding out a guy you were dating or interested in dating had never been in a "real" relationship- only a long distance one with a girl he met online- and had only slept with escorts (the last time being 4-5 years ago)? Would it make any difference if he were quiet and introverted or outgoing and extroverted? Would it make a difference if you knew he had maintained a few healthy, platonic friendships with other girls for 10-15 years? Would it matter if the last escort he saw was a girl he had become friends with before learning she was an escort and had fallen in love with who had rejected him outside of a "profesional" relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I only date virgins so when his sexual history came out I'd leave immediately.

What Girls Said 1

• No if i loved the guy it would be fine. as long as he ahd no std from the escorts

What Guys Said 1

• a lot of guys come out as gay, transvestites, or just a girl. I think all men should come out first. play no game. then a girl will accept it or if she doesn't it's not your problem but I am quite sure honesty is the best policy.