Why are some white boys boring?

I'm mixed girl (black/Iranian /Hispanic) and white guys are always behind me I love white guys don't get me wrong but they just want to do boring things, movies, coffee, walks by the beach, bowling why they don't like to go out dancing, partying, cooking lessons for couples, and different activities?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• here you go www.worldstarhiphop.com/.../video.php enough said now give me the best answer lolol "look at his thug bounce ^^ LMAO" but some people are fun and energetic while others aren't... some one people like hockey which i find to be boring, but find baseball to be fun (im black it's almost a taboo to like baseball by the way lol).. just because you don't like this or that doesn't mean there isn't someone else out there who enjoys doing those same very things you hate/ dislike ^^

• there are boring people of all races.

• because they're colourless.

• There are white guys out there that like the same date activities you do... now go find them! ;-)

• Why are you generalising all White men?

Also there are other races of men you can date?

• she said some

• Is Said SOME READ THE QUESTION

• I stand corrected (I need to go back to school) but if you're dating boring guys then you need to switch up and go after a different type of white man.

• Im not a party person myself... hehe

www.gifsforum.com/.../hehe-54af9ed190365.gif

• I am brown and i am boring too.
    Stereotype debunked. Lol

• I'd rather be in the gym or in my studio then waste time and money partying.

• Ugh I hate adhering to stereotypes.. :/
    I don't dance or party either hahaha

• why dont you take them out there? try to take them where you wanna be with him.. because everyone is not going that kind of places.. for alotof reasons.. or if you can't live without parties and dancing.. than maybe you should just find guys from that places where you like to be..

• Boringness knows no racial boundaries. It's also your perception of boring. I'd find cooking lessons boring, I'd much rather stay home in my own kitchen and try new recipes there.

• I whether be doing physical things instead of partying such as running, white water rafting, hunting and mountain biking.

• Sorry for being a boring white boy and consuming the oxygen of the Earth... I also apologise for the rest of white boys.

• I've met boring people of all races, I'm usually attracted to Hispanic women and have met boring ones and awesome ones. Same with every race, I'm white and can guarantee no one has ever said Im boring.

• Because they don't like those things and are individuals.

• then try me out i'm a brown guy but i must tell u i've got lower back problems which u may need to take care of.. :P @Ersacol28

• U r awesome but I think ur likes n dislikes n same thoughts probably I have;) u should look someone of same thoughts

• Why the stereotype?
    The guys you met were a small sample, you cannot generalize

• Read the question#!!! I said some!!!

• It seems white guys are boring but they are SMART
      right?

• I'm White and I'm as thick as shit man.

• Not only white but also with other color or race.
    .. me myself considered as boring

• we can't jump worth a shit or dance either

• so they have different interests to you... ok..

What Girls Said 9

• i like those boring things you described.

you should take the initiative and suggest to the white guys you date what you want to do. maybe they can't tell if you'd be into that or not or it simply never occurred to them.

• She is high maintenance type :p

• i wouldn't say that lol... just gotta say what you want and not expect guys to be able to mind-read. Or date higher caliber men.

• Hmm haha... but if she knows that only some white guys are boring, then why is she concerned about them lol.
      May be... she doesn't like the fact that some boring white guys exist. Hehe huge expectations.

• It's just the white boys you attract.

I've met some great white guys that are into different things.
    You can't generalize based off of your few experiences.
    There's tons of white guys you haven't met.

• I-I really like Cinema and Coffee...

• They're broke or don't have for those things. They're in a budget

• Some do. Maybe you should suggest, or tell someone what younwant to do. No one is a gifted mind reader. How about this, which is even better might I add... No matter the guy talk to them get to know them and see if their interests align with yours. Then you spare yourself and everyone else with stamping stereotypes on them.

• Great SAT scores, college educated, good jobs, judicious about drugs, responsible, etc
    Yeah damn the white guys.
    HHH

• That's probsbly what's exciting to them. I dated a black guy who was boring like that.

• I like white guys too for a Latina but I guess it depends of course it isn't all now. I am not into going to parties find interests with the guy. If y'all hardly have any then that sucks. :/

• those u met doesn't share same interests. i know there are many who like clubbing

• those activities u mentioned are things that interest me, so is cooking activity for couple
      i am boring

• @TheWiseOwl Oh i got it. Sorry I am very slow today :P

• That's quite alright. :)