Is this age difference and lifestyle difference too much?

I am a 25 year old male and I talk to a 19 year old girl. I seem to get along with her and she seems to like me. But she is 19 years old, goes out a bit more than me and she has courses at university.

Me on the other hand go out from time to time, but not too much because I have a job the other day. I also generally have less free time than her.

And I have some different hobbies than her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the age difference is a problem, I know a lot of people in my family who have five years apart. My brother is your age and his girlfriend just turned 20 and they are great together.
    As for hobbies, it can sometimes be a problem but differences can be the thing that make everything work out just fine.

You might not have a lot of free time but as you said, she's in college and it would allow her to go out with her friends and live her life while you're not available.

What Girls Said 1

• That's the same age difference between me and my bf but it's not fine 20 and 15

What Guys Said 1

• No it's not very much difference...