Personality really doesn't metter?

so personality really doesn't metter. there was this post on the internet and the guy said he dated a girl because she had a perfect personality but he wasn't sexually attracted to her and when he got fit and hot he fucked his girlfriend's best friend that was hot as fuck... guess i have no chance with guys.. i feel so bad that i am not sexually attractive especially to guys my age :/ should i never date? my personality would never be enough and my looks are meh. reddit said my body was only a 6/10 which is bad :( fitness for me is really hard cause of my knees so i guess i am lost...
http://imgur.com/a/TJbRk

looks have always mettered no metter what people say. beautiful women always get what they want. ugly women don't. some of us are just born unlucky.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality definitely does matter. It's true that looks/appearance is what develops initial attraction but looks don't last forever. Personality is what makes people stay together long-term. Ideally, there should be a physical attraction as well as a mental attraction in order to have a healthy, long lasting relationship.

That one post you read should not stop you from dating. You sound like you just have a low self-esteem. You look great but me simply telling you that probably won't change how you feel about yourself. If you feel that you are not that physically attractive then try changing things up a bit. Style your hair differently, dress differently, find ways to work out that won't hurt your knees too bad, there ARE things you can do.

You shouldn't rely on other people to make you feel better about yourself. Take the initiative to do things that will help yourself because true confidence comes from within.

What Guys Said 4

• It's weird because you're actually correct. Personality plays such a small part in the success of a relationship it's ridiculous; in general beauty, mild maintenance, and a little attention will keep things alive.

• could you date me?

• That's an interesting question. I don't think you'd want to date me...

• I've seen you before. Why are you so worried? you look fine to me. If we meshed well, I'd date you

• The same problem for mee too..
    Woila you and i have same story..

• "Personality really doesn't metter?"

Tell that to the hot bitches I've dumped once I found out what their personalities were like.

• And if that is you in the pic, you're perfectly good looking. Stop believing the shit you read on the internet.

What Girls Said 5

• Jesus fucking Christ, can your attention whoring be any more obvious?

If you thought your body was bad looking, you wouldn't plaster MULTIPLE photos of yourself in a bloody bikini on the internet.

Fix your insecurities, for god's sake. Personality does matter and if I were a guy, I'd run for the hills from you because if it.

• Why do young girls always love getting attention from Jerks?

• Your body is healthy. I'll give you a 8. You don't need to be super ultra skinny like Miranda Kerr.

• i dont want to be super skinny like miranda kerr. i want a remy lacroix body.

• You can't be like someone else. You're your own dash of uniqueness. Why emulate others? I think you should start watching mean girls.

• With some guys, it doesn't. Some it does. Some are shallow. Some aren't. As a general rule, I have found that the older I guy is, the more personality matters. I think with very young guys, they are mostly into looks only because that is when their sexuality seems to be the strongest.

• I think look is just first impression kind of thing but in a long run, personality really matters. No one wants to live with an ass

• I wish I had your body to be honest