If you are away from town for a while, what would you do for maintain a relationship that just has started?

Would you talk every day? Sext? Skype?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a husband out in Egypt whom I left a while ago to come back to the states and with our ups and downs, break ups and make ups, we have always maintained a regiment of doing Skype as our main source of communication. With LDR Especially, Skype is a couple's savior when it comes to keeping the lines of communication open.
    Google Circles is also very good, for it is free for texting and video chatting. xx

• Thank you, palomajoa, for allowing me to help shed some light on a subject that I always use Skype to help demonstrate... Blessings for a great new year, dear. xxoo

What Guys Said 5

• texting and occasional calling.

• Skype is the best option in my opinion.

• Skype would be the best if you like this type of relation...

• Skype, yes. Definitely.

• Sext n Skype both on Skype,, plus phone call...

What Girls Said 2

• talk, text, send pictures!! pictures are damm important! sext if you're up for it.

• Are we exclusive or not?

• We talked about it, he said he was not seeing anyone else, and I told him the same, and agreed that if it feels right, there will be exclusiveness