I got fired from work. Worried what my bf of two months will think?

I have been dating my bf for two months. It is going great and we are crazy about eachother. Today i got fired from a good manager job. They did fire me wrongfully. Anyway i am worried if i tell him he will be disapointed in me or not like me as much. I have years of experience and will get a job right away. Guys. Whats your take?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry about your job raw deal, chantalsunshine99, and with your Experience, I am sure you will Not have a problem in replacing it with maybe an even Better job than this One.
    Sit him down and explain your unfortunate situation. It's your job, your life and if he loves you or even cares about You as a person he has been with for a Month of Mondays, he will Accept this bad news with Support of a shoulder to cry on, rather than be this Sour puss Joe whose girl got canned and is now this 'Disappointment.'
    This shouldn't make a hill of bean difference and no matter what happens in your life, even in his life, you should pull together as a team Unconditionally with Anything that happens... then you will know if he or even you as well are Right for one another in a time of crisis and moral support.
    However, in these early bird stages, the baby steps ones, it is good to find out Now just where his head and heart lie when the chips are down. He either wants to pick you up and comfort you like two birds of a feather who stick together or leave you to the side to be alone and not be your life support in a sticky situation as this one is.
    Good luck... blessings for the new year. xx

What Guys Said 5

• its been 2 months. lol

• If your my gf I would just want to be there for you to emotionally support you.
    I wouldn't think any less of you.

• If he's a decent guy, he's going to comfort, listen to, & encourage you. Don't stress what he'll say & do, just trust your man to be there, when you need him.

• well I think this can be your way of testing if he actually loves you or he's just staying cuz of the financial situation. tell him, I don't think any decent guy would take this as a problem or barrier in your relationship, he is meant to be the one that wipes up your tears and cusses your work place, I mean that's what he signed up for.

I hope this helped. :)

• Shit happens, as long as you look for a new job it's not a big deal.

What Girls Said 0