What is everyone's idea of a perfect date?

Just curious what everyones opinions are lol. Even though anything would be perfect , I would probably have to say something romantic like hiking to a beautiful place like a mountain or something and relaxing under the stars

Most Helpful Girl

• First we would meet at the center he would dress up, not suit or anything just a bit more effort than ussually. Then we would go to watch a movie and we would share popcorn. Scary movie would be ok, so he would hold my hand. Then he would take me to kebab and we would eat it. Then he would acompany me to the bus and wave as it would left. He would send me a text saying he was really happy we went out. Then when id come home, he would call me trough Skype, because i would be unable to sleep because of the movie. And then he would play games with me and text me until i would fall asleep.

What Guys Said 2

• honestly just having fun with each other and doing at least 1 dangerous thing on the list of dangerously extreme fun things

• The kind where you have breakfast the next day ;)

What Girls Said 2

• bungee jumping or skydiving together.

• Loitering in a 7eleven parking lot, drinking slurprees and lighting smoke bombs.