Guys, what are the biggest red flags that women give that signal you they are not right for you?

There are lots of red flags that women give that makes me think twice. Talking about marriage is on list. Also, a woman who has divorce or baby daddy drama is on there too. What are some other red flags that you guys have seen that make you think twice?

Most Helpful Guy

• -bitches about how all men are jerks/creeps/douches
    -has kids
    -wants kids
    -every picture is her holding a drink
    -"I am serious and looking for someone to marry" (you can set this as your intent on POF)
    -snooty, pretentious or needlessly flowery language in profile
    -duck face
    -"don't bother contacting me if you're not a feminist"

What Girls Said 1

• girls who flirt with other men to make you jealous. i hate when one of my friend does it, it's so embarrassing to witness this. because she's not even noticing that she's destroying their relationship. unnecessay flirt, is a red flag, in my opinion.

What Guys Said 7

• Actually talking about marriage isn't a red flag for me or having kids

What's a red flag for me is when she brings up she gets tested frequently for hiv and stds, scares the living sht out of me
    Also a girl continuously asking me for stuff is a red flag (materialistic needs) a girl who tells me she can't remember much from her fun nights because off how high and drunk she was

• If at the very start they're asking me how much money I earn..
    If at the very start they're asking leading questions about marriage and kids.
    If I notice that they don't treat other people with respect, especially those people --- like say a janitor, or a waiter, or a hotel maid --- who are possibly struggling and aren't considered outwardly "successful."
    If they are mean or petty toward others.

• if she can like never take a chill pill.

• Having a b*tchy attitude. Trying to move in and keep her stuff at my place. Talking about ex. Social media/video cams. Sneaky and suspicious with cellphone. Odd behavior that comes out of the usual behavior. Flirting with other guys. Playing mind games. Asking questions like how much money I make, feminist, single mother (BIG red flag), hiding things and lying.

• Not being a 12/10 3x3-threat.

• 1) She's a single mom - why does she have a kid without a father around? Does she think fathers aren't important in her kid's life? Red flag.

2) Feminist - always a huge red flag.

• Expects me to pay for stuff and expect me to plan stuff for us to do. She can pay for herself and we can both plan stuff to do