How to date multiple girls and don't be a jerk?

I hate the jerk label and try my best to don't get it. But I'm not into a serious relationship right now. Just want to enjoy my time and date as much girls as I can.
As I said I don't want to get the jerk label and bad reputations also I don't like to play with girls' emotions and break the hearts.

Most Helpful Guy

• You tell them fairly early on "I'm not really looking for a serious relationship right now. I'm having fun with you but wanted you to know that I am not being monogamous. If you aren't into that, then I respect if you don't want to hang out anymore"

What Girls Said 2

• Be as honest to girls as possible.
    Do not lead any of them on.
    Let them know you are looking for fun and that is it.

If they are looking for the same as you, no one has any reason to call you a jerk.

• Just be up front. you want to casually date/ friends w benefits and if they are not into it trust me you will find girls who are looking for the exact thing.

What Guys Said 5

• Honesty and communication. This also means being honest to yourself which is sometimes the hardest part. But this is 100% achievable!

• This question is worded all wrong, at least make what you're trying to do sound good... god.. common sense.

• If you're not telling them that you're dating other people from the start then there's no way NOT to be a jerk.

• If they're looking for the same type of "relationship" and you're fine with that then I guess you're not a jerk.

• As long as they all know that you're dating others... you're not a "jerk"

• Never tell them what you're doing or they will leave.