Should I walk away now?

I am dating this guy that told me he loved one of his exes and that she will be his first and last love of all time. Any other relationship with a girl after her he respects, honors, feels chemistry and attraction but not love.

Is being in a relationship with a guy like this asking for trouble?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• He is telling you the "end game" and it doesn't include you. Personally I feel he has a twisted perspective on love but why hang around and argue with him.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• You're digging the hole you're going to bury yourself in if you remain with him.
    He's flatly stated that no one else ever will come before her, that means you get serious & when she calls then he's hers again.

• What a d bag and a bullshitter. Hope he's happy!! Take your hint and run 🏃

• Yep! I would say try to move on... you won't ever be happy if you be with a guy doesn't even love you.

• yes you should walk away. he is admitting that he is not ready to seriously commit to you. he won't give you what you want and need.