Hey girls be honest?

I was 21 dating a 18 year old. She'd tease me when drunk (touching me, sending me pics, dirty talking, dirty dancing) but didn't want sex since she "was a virgin and wanted to wait". I was patient up until it was our 10th month anniversary. That specific date/night i tried sexing her for a 1st time and she dumped me. I only did this because at our 10th month i seen she was loosing interest in me (peck kissing me, barely talking, barely touching). Today she's in college and is now 21 and i'm 24. we been ON/OFF since she been 18 out of high school. She's likely seen other people maybe. She now has tattoos and a tongue piercing and talks dirty and dresses sexy. Deff not girl she was at 18. She still claims she's a virgin but i don't believe it/my friends either. Yes your boy still hasn't even SEENT her naked or gotten action other then touching/making out. No that it matters but she comes from a good family (college educated with manners vs my kind of family living in the ghetto not college educated).

Do you think she's a virgin or has at least tried oral? she once jokingly said "i will suck your d! ck if you buy me food" and she always mentions the word "d! cK". Example: i can be like I wonder how i can get paid more? and she'll be like by "sucking d! ck for a lving". I once tried setting it up oral sex with her since she won't give actual sex but she backed away from it when it was time It could be she's just teasing but I don't know.

Note: she is in college=house parties etc

Most Helpful Girl

• i think yes she isn't a virgin , why? virgin girls are not that opened to the community about it (like me doing an anonymous comment right now ) they dont like to say it out loud because at the time virgin women think that being a virgin its something that the community looks down upon you plus they attend to be shy about this sensitive topic and its a horrible feeling when a girl tries to manipulate a guy like for real i as a virgin girl i dont find sex as a joke topic if i tried to say things as she is i would feel like my IQ is dropping , but yes i do believe she had sexual connection with someone but maybe she is just the type of person that doesn't want to talk about it yet consider her self as a virgin , but what does it matter? i mean whats the point of keep pushing in her saying the truth either ways you can always just date her ( but please you can find a person way better ) hope this helped.

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you even give a shit? Lol.

• I was about to ask the same thing, thought the bloke needed some actual advice.

• Umm maybe she is havin sex but not with yhu... she just wants yhu around maybe... do yhu buy her stuff? she asks yhu for favors?

What Guys Said 2

• I bet she's still a virgin. not in an insulting way.

• This same lame-ass question again? Well at least you aren't social club guy.