This girl is asking me to do her a "favour", should I help her?

A girl from my university is asking me to do her a favour as in helping her with homework. I feel like a sucker if I really help her. It's a lot of work and it's not worth it.

She does not seem all that interested in me, I asked her something else and she replied one word answers. That's a really bad sign and I should avoid her like the plague.

I do not know why she would ask me to help her, somehow this seems a bit of a setup. Most of her homework is done and some parts are weird and wrong, almost intentionally wrong.

But I don't know how to escalate. She does not get my jokes and so far she has not joked at all with me.

What's your opinion on this?

Also I am getting paid for this more than I make at work in an entire day. So I guess I will do it and take advantage of her in some way and flirt with her once the business is done.

What can I lose? I will put it in a way that seems like I thought she wanted us to meet. That way she won't feel forced when I ask her and this means better chances of going out with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• leave her i have seen even girls taking advantage of me in writing an English essay for a third level English speaker and you know what we never spoke again it was more like waving hello and then goodbye , she would be greatful but she might think that she gave you the wrong intention when she asked for " help " like you will start giving her more attention because you would think she " liked you " yet its quiet the opposite its more like respecting you , i think i have seen also guys from upper English class asking for my help too yet we never speak even when i try they attend to avoid , so its like the same thing when taking advantage of girls , plus i think if you reject her favor she might think you have blocked her from your life even tho you tried to talk to her yet she gave you the cold shoulder ( if she tries to beg from you to help her after you reject then forget it she is taking advantage ) hope this helped.

• I think she will need "special tutoring" to finish her homework. I will set up some sort of date with her and just joke around with her.

If she really likes me I will say later to her that she seems like a nice girl and we should meet. I will make it so it appears that I thought that is was her intention from the beginning. If she likes me she will take the bait otherwise she won't. I will make it clear that it is fine by me either way she choses.

Also she complained being single either way so maybe she never even though that she could date me.

• She is paying me money, more than a normal day's work of money :D.

• next time please be more detailed when making a story description thank you , hope this works good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think she's doing it intentionally, I think she's just thick (she doesn't even get your jokes) and is asking for help but you're looking into this too much. If you're getting paid so much, just do what she requests and that's it. Don't flirt, don't try to do anything, just talk to her like a friend. If she liked you, she'd show it and being forward may push her away, because you'll appear desperate. People like a chase. It appears she doesn't like you so get the money and go.

• She is really thickheaded. All girls from my crappy faculty are a bit slow and I am not joking. Of course she asks for someone else to do her homework if she didn't study anything at all during university because she would have some white knight doing everything for her.

Actually I am a bit annoyed by her. She had 2 weeks of winter vacation to do her homework and another 2 weeks before that. And she comes to me 5 day before the deadline to do her homework. That a lot of time to waste. And she wonders why some guys avoid her like the plague and do not love her.

But this always happens, I have seen at least half of the girls at my faculty/university to exactly the same thing. And if you do your homework in time you are viewed like some weirdo and most girls will try to take advantage of you.

• If I were you, I'd tell her that she needs to do things for herself, don't go to people all the time to help you like a lost puppy and the whole point of Uni is to learn something. I wouldn't give her the time of day, I didn't do it for people in college. I don't know why you want to flirt with someone so thick and has the inability to do things for herself, despite being an adult. I do more for myself and I'm younger (I assume she's around your age), I do all my work on time and actually learn things. I used to have people take the piss out of me for doing things on time but I didn't care because I wasn't stressed. I could watch them break down whilst relaxing! They're thick, followers who aren't worth your time. If they can't do the work themselves, they shouldn't be in uni and they definitely shouldn't get a degree from it. You should tell someone what they're doing, no-one would be comfortable thinking that people are paying others to do their uni work and getting degrees.

• Haha she's probably just asking for help, has nothing to do with interest. Just tell her no.

• I say no dont do it. Unless she pays you in cash for it maybe?

• Don't do it. She just wants to use you.

• So how can I turn her down without being a complete jerk? I did this once to another girl and I got a bad reputation because of it. Should I just be blunt as say that she is asking too much of me?

What Guys Said 7

• I think you might be misinterpreting something here. I think she's just asking for help where as you sound like you may have feelings for her. Are you that petty that just because she doesn't like you or is interested in her that when she generally asks for help that you won't help her because she's not into you? You are looking at this the wrong way. I'd say just help her out and leave your feelings out of it.

• Alright, I guess I will do that. Still she is not my friend and is quite a b**** for not even wanting to make small talk. I mean at least if someone helps you be kind to him.

• @Asker - I can tell she's not a friend, but I don't see how she's being a bitch for not making small talk. Many girls aren't into that while some are, NOW if she's just being down right ungrateful for the help then that's different. Plus I should add that you should charge her some money time is valuable especially if you need to basically teach her what she should have been paying attention to in class to start with. Look at it like business not as a possible opportunity to flirt w/ her and to the downvoter I would have rather you leave a reply fucking coward!

• I did charge her, I am making a full work day worth of money, probably even more :D

• Fuck this broard, what she's doing is what all loser girls do: she's trying to get something because she thinks she can use her pussy to get it. I mean it doesn't sound like she's got any interest in you other than the fact that you can do shit for her, ignore the hoe and move on

• She probably got some other guy to do the first version, but wanted you to fix up any errors in it. Don't do it. Unless she offers to suck you off first. In which case, at least consider it first before turning her down. It's the gentlemanly thing to do.

• help her, and then give her wrong information

make her think you're actually trying to help her

then when she fails her classes you'll have the last laugh

• Your idea sounds quite interesting in a way. I may be doing the world a favour if I keep her away from advancing in this society and screwing up even more girls.

• I meant screwing more guys*

• well i said that b4 i learned you're getting paid

i thought she was just trying to sucker you into helping her

get money b4 hand if you can.

• Help her, but don't do it for her. Don't get suckered into being her doormat.

• Be up front. Ask her if she's in to polishing gobblins in exchange for your handi homework skills.

But seriously ask yourself why you are helping her and evaluate why you want to help her. If she's pretty and not showing an intrest, chances are she does this a lot.

Don't be a tool. Your not getting any.

• Don't do it. Trust me, as a guy who is especially good with math. Girls would ask me for help in class, I would help with their homework and sometimes do a few problems. Not anymore. I am certainly no pushover, and they typically are ungrateful. It's not like your dating her or anything. Maybe one on a while or twice but that's it. Besides, don't women want independence and they say they don't need men hahha.

• In that case since your getting paid, go for it