Sexy vs. conservative for first date?

i want to look like a girl you'd bring home to mom, but still hot too..what should I wear?

a) link

b) link

c) link

--

or any suggestions :) I really like this guy

Most Helpful Guy

• i would wear c but change the colors and the shoes. you don't want to clash with anything in his house, next the shoes you want something that is comfortable but fashionable but not to fashionable no one likes being out classed, keep your cool during the interview cause if this gets serious your going to experience much more pressure. next when your on the date change something like lipstick or earrings something big enough he'll notice but small enough not to be too obvious it'll drive him crazy

What Guys Said 5

• I'd have to say c because the first two are to fancy for a meet and greet with the parents. You definitely want to be conservative when meeting parents but that doesn’t mean you can't be eloquent and feminine.

• I'd pick C of the three, but might tend toward something just a bit more classic personally:

link

link

• C. I don't like a or b at all. and C is the take home to mom look.

• B for the win, casual yet nice, I think it would be the perfect choice, I am into conservative girls and I think its great

• i'd suggest C. its cute rather than hot- excellent for first dates (especially when meeting parents).

What Girls Said 3

• I think C would be a good choice... especially for a first date! A and B are a little too much... You could wear those options later on in the relationship (if it happens) but I wouldn't suggest them as first choices on a first date. Good Luck and have fun! ;)

• a) Cute look but is probably a little bit much for the first date. Where are you going? You might want to save that look to va-va-voom him later on.

b) Cute casual look

c) That's a cute look but not really for a first date. I like dresses/skirts for dates, especially the first.

I vote B

• I like C, it's super cute. But I'm not a guy, so I don't know if that really helped, lol.