Why do women always fall for the bad boy?

I'm a good guy, try to do everything right, thinking women are going to see I'm a good one. But it doesn't work at all. My friends are such a mess, and just don't care about anything and they end up with cute girls, and it's not like they are any better looking than I am

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Nice humans are a dime a dozen. If being nice is your shining quality no wonder you're single. Are you funny? Smart? Outgoing? Anything besides vaguely nice? And what do you do that's so nice anyway? Seriously go ahead and tell me what it is you do that makes you so nice.

2. I can guarantee you you're not any better than your friends that get girls. You're just demonizing them to make yourself feel better.

3. I can also guarantee you're surrounded by tons of nice girls and you are ignoring almost all of them. EXPLAIN YOURSELF

What Girls Said 13

• I hate questions like this... i see it all the time... the truth is we don't fall for the bad boys, it's a temporary crush lol we are never actually in love with them, it's why we always break up with them lol.

• yeah because all the girls that have gotten their heart broken buy the bad boys were the dumper.

• by* smh bad typo lol well ill be sure to look for that in 4 years.

• We are all still young and crazy even at 24 lol i'm 24 but i'm still young, why waste your youth being serious abotu settling down so soon?

• Because the bad boys don't whine.

• Some women have the fantasy that they will be the one girl that will make the bad boy want to settle down or make him change his bad boy ways. That would be the ultimate compliment and ego boost. To believe that there is something so special and amazing about you that someone changed who they are for the better. And, at first, bad boys can be a bit of an adrenaline rush. It can be exciting being a little naughty.

• I've often heard of girls desire to change the bad boy but never heard an explanation for the motive until now. thanks.

• He’s usually more charming, intriguing, confident, courageous, and adventurous than the “good guy”.

• maybe those girls aren't worth it you need a good girl too a girl that deserves you and that would love you.

• If it makes you feel any better in which it most likely won't, they don't keep our attention for too long

• hm, because a "bad boy" is going to take me on adventures.

• I love nice, sweet guys who are shy :)

• haha lol sometimes the bad boy is more exciting. but i would rather have a good guy that will be loyal rather than a bad boy that might cheat. just keep waiting she is out there. but what ever you do dont change who you are for a girl

• i think men see the bad boy as a bad boy because they are losing to him
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TijDInhnEg

• I honestly don't give a fuck if a guy is a bad boy or not.

• Due to low self esteem.

• That's actually kinda stereotyping women. Not all women fall in love with the bad guys. Some girls can see right through the bad guys and see the good ones. Don't give up. Your girl will come, your just missing all the bad ones that your friends are getting. Be patient.

• those are the girls that got burned by the bad boy.

• If you except something in return for being a nice guy, you aren't a nice guy

What Guys Said 7

• Bad boys are like a medicine that has a dozen potential negative side effects that end up making it worse than what originally ailed you.

Sure, the girl is a bit less bored for now, but it's only a matter of time before she joins the ranks of many other women that give the rant about how all guys are assholes and why can't she just find a nice guy.

• Bud, I'm going to tell you this bluntly because you're young and you'll get over it: chicks don't dig a whiner. Confidence attracts. Cockiness can be mistaken for confidence, and I get why you might feel like the asshole is getting the girl, if you're not looking hard.

Fact of the matter is, the "bad boy" isn't thinking "why do girls do this, she'd probably ignore me and go out with that guy". They're not "trying to do everything right". They're doing their thing, and girls see that and flock to it.

I see a lot of posts that say the friend zone isn't real, that it's made up by guys. That's not true. The friend zone is absolutely real, it's absolutely created by us, and you put yourself in it when you start thinking of yourself as "the good guy".

• Dont worry man im a nice guy and very serious. The thing is, im only 21 and already have what 30-35 people have. At 30 i will have everything people at 50 have and its in the 30's that women start to want a family, to be serious and stuff.

Who will they date? The 30 years old guy that always partied and still has no money or the other one that already has the house, the brand new car, stable career and discipline?

They will choose the nice guy over the party man...

• Because bad boys are exciting and they want to spice up their life.

• Because they are popular, they like a guy who is a leader, protector, interesting (not boring), women like to be with a man who is respected by others and also pleases her sexually. and finally a bad boy can chose any girl he wants so his girl will feel lucky.

• Bad boys don't exist, they are created in the minds of emotionally thirsty women?

• You can be a bad boy too, just get to know as many women as possible and keep your options open. Don't get too attached and they go NUTS.