Is my friend right when he says no girl ever has liked me?

He also said any who I thought liked me were just being friendly. This parts a bit more believable.

• He's right most likely
  • He could be right
  • He's a bit right
  • He's wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• None of us can possibly answer that for you. Your friend can't reasonably make such a statement either.

What Girls Said 3

• Well nobody can say like i dont know you or anything but sounds like he's just being a twat tbh unless he can read the mind of the entire female population of course but i doubt that

• Unless your friend is omni-present and can read people's minds, then he's wrong

• He's probably jealous of you. He's probably making you feel bad about yourself. He wants you to be lower then him. He's trying to ruin your self esteem. You just keep doing you and don't listen to him. Jealously is just a lack of self-confidence which your friend probably doesn't have.

What Guys Said 1

• He's wrong, there's always someone out there on the side liking you in silence.

• Lol. Isn't that the person you never notice?

• Why don't they make themselves more noticeable? Aren't those the same people who complain that they never get noticed by the guy they like?

• They're shy? They have low self esteem and put you in a higher league? They're satisfied with just being on the side admiring?