How do I get a guy in the backseat of a car?

Me and this guy are going to going to a movie date and after the movie he's going to drive me home and I want to make out in the back seat of his car. How do I get him to go there?

Wouldn't that be weird if j just said " hey let's make out in the back seat" ... How have you guys done this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get out of the car. And go juju the back. If he gives a dumbfounded lost look, can him over with your finger.

What Guys Said 3

• "Let's make out in the back of your car."

"ok."

• It's a movie date... So, unless you're too enthusiastic and freak him out, he'll comply with any amount of physical contact anywhere.

• Enable the child safety lock and tell him to sit on backseat and shut the door. Now he's locked in and you can do whatever you want :-D

What Girls Said 3

• tell him you lost your earring and have to look for it back there. like, when the car stopped suddenly the impact made it fly out of your ear and into the backseat area.

• Lmao i kno tht guys are stupid but not that stupid
      just be straight up and tell the guy you want to make out with him in the backseat.

• Tell him you want to make out in the backseat and bam in the backseat he will go.

• This sounds like you want to do more then just make out to me..

• ... and a makeout would only blueball him. Makeouts should only happen if you plan to go all the way