Fear of relationships?

How would you tell if a girl does like you but is scared of a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl is scared of relationships is because she is scared of being hurt, at least that's my case. You will see that to be evident, usually I don't believe guys when they compliment me or when they say they can't believe that I don't have a boyfriend. There are smartest lines than just a common compliment, if you want a relationship with a girl and you think that she's scared of a relationship, you should be forward and tell her that you like her and that you would try to never hurt her

What Girls Said 1

• she acts aloof externally but then you discover she is actually being pensive and guarded internally. still wants to be around you but avoids serious conversations.

What Guys Said 1

• There is no surefire way of knowing whether a girl likes you. The best shot you got is blackmailing her best friend into spilling the beans. And if girls say that they are scared of relationships, they're lying. Plain and simple. Women are consummate actors. Contrary to popular belief, women are never emotionally over invested in relationships. Most of the time, women who complain of past relationships are the ones usually at fault or are the idiots who pick psychopaths for boyfriends.