Ladies who are Non-Latina/Hispanic, what is your experience with dating a Hispanic man?

Like what was your overall experience with having relationships with a Latino man and being around with his family?

Good, bad, etc?

Bonus Questions: What's your ethnicity?(you don't have to answer this question if you don't feel comfortable. It's only a bonus question)

0|0
1|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if this counts as dating a Hispanic guy because we were never boyfriend/girlfriend, but I did go on a few dates with him in which I met his family. This was when I was in high school a few years ago.
    His mom and sister were very nice and I remember eating dinner at his house one night and there being tons of food, haha. His mom was really religious and got along with my mom well. I don't think any of the things I have listed have anything to do with him being Hispanic or not though. He was just a nice guy with a close nit family so I'm sorry if this didn't answer your question very well. Haha.
    Oh, and I am Caucasian.

0|0
    0|0
    • But you did at least have some feeling for him, right? lol

• Yeah, we're still friends it just didn't work out relationship wise for us.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.