Is possible to lose 10 pounds in one week?

My scale died out. I'm 128 and would like to be at least 120 by next week. I will be getting a new scale by then, so I wanna work out a lot. I'm off from work too for a week so I literally have nothing to do. It's my goal to be 115 anyways. Now since I have time to work out

Ps: I will not starve myself. I will be eating healthy

Most Helpful Girl

• do just 5 pounds.
    you'll only be 3 off

• I would be okay with that too!

What Guys Said 7

• My weight has fluctuated, per my scale, 10 lbs in just a day. But real weight loss at that amount would not be healthy. I am bulimic. When I first started I lost 35 lbs in 3 weeks. That fueled all the years since. While I have been in 'recovery' since 1999 I still have issues. Be careful what you wish for.

• it may be, depending on the person, but it won't be anywhere near healthy.

• You'd have to exercise a lot and not eat a lot it would be more possible to cut weight than to lose weight in a week cutting weight can be easy on paper if you have a sauna it will be hard, but the heat in there makes you really lose your sweat.

• Anything beyond 5 pounds per week is considered an unhealthy rate of weight loss.

• Try Freeletics... im currently on my 1st week. Its a high intense workout! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGnAQqlrKoE

• No, unless you want serious health problems

• lipo?
    filler

What Girls Said 3

• not healthly

• Ummm you might get loose skin or stretch marks.
    You don't want that.
    It's best to loose 1-2 lb a week.
    It's better to be safe than to be sorry. It's better to loose weight slowly then be unhappy with other things when you've lost all the wieght you wanted just because u couldn't wait and then had loose skin and stretch marks for the rest of your life.

• I did once by being so nervous I couldn't eat, 0/10 would not reccomend