Why do guys confuse the hell out of me?

They'll say they like you time and time again. They'll tell you they miss you when you haven't seen eachother. But then they don't text back right in the middle of conversation, and leave you guessing and waiting for their text. Why do guys do this? Does this mean they're just being nice? Ugh. I'm sick of being confused over this guy and getting my hopes up when he shows interest in me. We've already slept together multiple times and it's just on and off. I'm so over it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You allow them to?

• How? Should I just ignore him when he tries to talk to me then?

• Do what you want. You're allowing them to confuse you. You're most likely horny and it's clouding your logic/judgment

• He still hasn't hit me up. It's like he pretends to like me to be nice.

What Guys Said 4

• They're confusing precisely cause you girls are confusing. You over think even more than us guys. We are actually pretty damn simple. Just pretend like guys are doing things for the exact reason that you're thinking.

• Try calling.

• It's just a text message, take a deep breath

• Why do girls confuse the hell out of me?

What Girls Said 0